Secret Revealed

I woke up from my nap, I put on new clothes since mine were stained with blood, so I threw them away. I put on a black tank top, a pair of black yoga shorts, and boots. I woke up Cody from his nap, we left with our gear. We had to stop The Time Keeper, we got back to the lab and we busted through the glass window. We jumped on top of his two goons and knocked them out. He was cornered "Well I see your back", he says to us. "Yeah and we are not going to let you destroy time because you made a mistake a long time ago", I say. He runs towards me, but I was ready. I did a front flip over him, and I kicked him right in the back. He fell down and I got on top of him and say "Next time don't mess with us". I knock him out and call the agency's police to take him and his goons away. Cody walks over to where I am. "Cody I have to tell you something but you seriously can't tell anyone I will tell everybody on my own time okay", i say. "Okay I promise", he says. "My biological parents are super villains both of them and I was supposed to get my villain genes from them but instead I got my good genes form my grandma and grandpa, when we fought my dad that was my real dad not my stepfather like I told you", I tell him slowly. "Wait so both of your parents are evil and the woman who you live with is your adoptive mother", Cody asks. "yeah and i'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I didn't know till last week", I say. "Well blood doesn't matter because your good thats all that matters", He says. "So you're not mad I didn't tell you", I ask. "No", he says. I nod my head and he hugs me for telling him the truth. I have never been that close to his body, I mean we have hugged before but not close and tight hugs like that. We left and went back to our base (still in London they have more missions in London I will say in a story when they go back to where they live), and we lay down and go to sleep.