𝗜'𝗠 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Hey y'all! so as some of you may know i wasn't updating for i don't know how long. it's because i had self problems and after that i became busy on my acads. and i was irresponsible for not being able to announce my hiatus. but now i'm back and better.

also i'll be making changes on this book like i'll be removing her french blood and will be making the book simple and basic. i changed her nationality from chinese - korean to american - korean.

i was also planning on remaking the tatoos part.

i read the book earlier and it confused me ALOT. lol.

On naeun's profile it said Chinese - American but then when you read the languages backround it said french and not chinese. confusing right?

and i was also planning on deleting the naeun jungkook and tzuyu parts. why? because the majority of jungkook and naeun wins that tzuyu and jungkook. idk how to make love story and stuffs so i was kinda frustrated i apologize.

BUT if you guys want me to continue the naeun jungkook tzuyu story please comment below and drop on your recommendations.

and lastly do you guys want me to make a itzy's 6th member or nah?

that's all my loves. thankyou for understanding and waiting. I love you all so so so much. always keep aafe and healthy.