𝖡𝖤𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖣 𓍼𓍯

[naeun fave claims: jennie kim & iu]

naeun just found out that her parents, jungkook's and tzuyu's meet up in busan

naeun just found out that her parents, jungkook's and tzuyu's meet up in busan. her mom called her earlier telling her about what happen. her mom said that jungkook and tzuyu are currently talking, while they know that jungkook was currently dating naeun since 2018.

but then naeun realized that jungkook became unresponsive and distant. she always thought it's because of his busy schedule but she was wrong.
she felt so betrayed for tzuyu not telling about what was going on. naeun knew they liked eachother but then naeun's feelings doesn't fade for jungkook.
she want jungkook to stay but she also want him happy. when her mom told her that, she said nothing but only cried. she immediately wanted to go home and feel her mothers comfort.

her mom knew that her daughter was having an anxiety like mina's before. her members also know that. she was about to take a break because jyp wanted the best for her but naeun said that she's still fine and can handle it.

but now after knowing the things that's going on, she wanted to take a rest. she tell her mom if she can ask jyp to make her in a hiatus for only a few months. she doesn't want to make their fans disappointed but she can barely walk, talk, and eat.

that was 3 days ago.

currently in twice's dorm, all of the members knew that naeun's anxiety were getting worst. jyp scheduled her already for hiatus which is in 4 days. she'll take 5 months hiatus from the group as her company said.

her members were taking care of her trying hard to atleast see her smile once again. tzuyu on the other side not knowing what to do. she love her older member so much and see her as her sister. but she can't let jungkook go. she love jung more than her.

tzuyu and jungkook talked about it, jungkook and his members knew naeun's situation. his members had nothing to do but to feel sorry for naeun getting her anxiety worst.

jungkook wanted to make an official break up, and talk to her one last time but his members said that it's not the right time. tzuyu and jungkook discussed already with their members that tzuyu and the members will talk to naeun.

naeun can't face tzuyu not because she's angry but she feel betrayed, she doesn't expect for her to do that. tzuyu knows how much naeun's love for jungkook. naeun feel so sad and incomplete that she doesn't want to face tzuyu this time.
now twice will be having a conversation with naeun.

" naeun-ah " the oldest of the group nayeon called her from her room and asking her to go downstairs for a talk. " let's go? " nayeon said pulling naeun up and hugging her tight before going down.

 " let's go? " nayeon said pulling naeun up and hugging her tight before going down