𝖱𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𓍼𓍯

let's see who's naeun past boyfriends!

ᵎ KANG DANIEL ᵎ[March 2012 - June 2014]— Childhood sweethearts, the pair known each other since their diaper days

KANG DANIEL
[March 2012 - June 2014]
— Childhood sweethearts, the pair known each other since their diaper days. their parents were also bestfriends back then. they both went to the same school, same class and same circle of friends. the two have become a couple on their highschool to senior years. their relationship lasted for 2 years which was not bad for them. they ended their relationship because both of them were accepted to be a trainee but in a different entertainment but then ended in a good terms and said that they will just keep their relationship as bestfriends. untill now the two always talked with each other and goof around when they're at the same event. her members knew about their past but then that past doesn't stop jihyo and daniel about their relationship because jihyo trust her older member that she saw as her sister. naeun also supports the two hundred percent.

ᵎ KIM TAEHYUNG ᵎ[September 2017 - August 2018]— the pair knew each other because of jimin

ᵎ KIM TAEHYUNG ᵎ
[September 2017 - August 2018]
— the pair knew each other because of jimin. jimin was also a part of naeun and daniel's circle of friends before. jimin and naeun once hang out together with taehyung. taehyung then asked for her number and then they talk with eachother almost everyday. they go out multiple times then the older boy confessed the younger then gladlt accepted his feelings for her. but then the two decided to part ways because of their hectic schedules to the point that they can't talk to each other anymore because of their work. they ended their relationship in good terms and remains as bestfriends.

VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!