𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𓍼𓍯

author;
so i updated the dates of the tzuyu and naeun tea, and i'm here to discuss it for you guys to understand it more.

Naeun and tzuyu were bestfriends since their trainees, then when naeun was in highschool jungkook and her had a romantic relationship before

Naeun and tzuyu were bestfriends since their trainees, then when naeun was in highschool jungkook and her had a romantic relationship before. they are known for highschool sweethearts until now. then naeun and jungkook got back together in the august of 2017. they started talking as a friends in 2016 and their feelings towards eachother grew again. having the same highschool circle of friends.

jungkook and naeun's relationship was really strong, they hung out whenever they're free and support eachother by their own doings. they helped eachother alot they got many dating scandals but they decided to just keep it a secret.

twice and bts became bestfriends, the public knows that but they didn't know why. it's just because they have a pair of couple. but then as twice and bts got closer the more jungkook get distanced on naeun. that is when the drama started. naeun thought jungkook was just busy in his work but he's really not. he was busy talking with tzuyu.

tzuyu and jungkook got attached by eachother without anyone knowing. no one knows they were talking and that's why naeun feel so betrayed. then after a couple of months naeun was starting to have anxiety.

her anxiety was getting worse each day, but then she still needs to work for their upcoming fancy era. naeun thought she still can work but then after the news of tzuyu and jungkook was revealed her situation got more worse.

that's when naeun realizes why tzuyu was also distant with her. she even changed room with nayeon just for her to talk to jungkook more comfortably.

naeun did not thought that the one who'll break their relationship was her younger member that she saw as her sister. tzuyu's the one who knows how much naeun's love for jungkook. naeun was angry, disappointed and sad at the same time. she wanted to forgive them but she realized that she's being too kind.

but then she still doesn't have any choice, in the end she still needs to forgive them because they work together. naeun also loves them both and she saw how happy they are. naeun saw smiles in their faces she did not saw before. she was happy that jungkook's happy but sad because that smile jungkook wear was not made by her.

she had decided to take a break and jyp told the public that she'll not attend fancy and feel special promotions because of her health problems. she was just supposed to not attend fancy era but then her doctor and parents convinced her that she'll also won't attend feel special era.

fans thought that naeun will be departing twice because of how long she's taking.

those months or a year of not joining twice was her time to move on and make herself be better. naeun really bloomed alot in more & more era.

but then she can't also deny the fact that she can't forget jungkook and still moving on. she talked to the both of them tzuyu apologizing a thousand times. naeun said it's really okay and she'll accept it no matter what, and that she'll be happy as long as they are.

twice and bts heard the conversation and they can tell that naeun is really careless for herself. she's really kind and strong, and that twice was really lucky to have her.

WAIT! i have a question!do you want me to change her info and make hwang hyunjin as her brother or not? comment down bellow!!

WAIT!
i have a question!
do you want me to change her info and make hwang hyunjin as her brother or not? comment down bellow!!