𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗜 𓍼𓍯

BREAKING: BTS' Jungkook and TWICE's Naeun Reportedly dating!𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 2, 2020

𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 2, 2020

The ex's are back!?

The two idols were asked to be dating by their fans, it wasn't a big deal before tho but then after the fans started speculating the two they have found out that the two were dating.

After the inkigayo scandal, fans can't still be more curious about who really that girl is, they speculated more and found out that it was similar to naeun's side profile!

After all of the stares, interactions, same things, couple wears the issue got big.

BTS and TWICE are also good friends so there are chances that the two comeback.

The two were known for highschool sweethearts, the pair began dating in their middle school and broke of in their sophomore year. they had a strong relationship before and also because of having the same circle of friends they were really inseparable before.

When the fans knew about their past, they quickly freaked out and started shipping them hard. well the two really does look good together don't they?

Fans are still waiting for BigHit and Jyp Entertainment for confirmations.

What do you think?

comments:

1. [+7619, -82] wow, i'm so amazed and shocked. i really wish them to be back together! after all those compilation of them staring or checking each other out i just wish they're together! ㅠㅠ

2. [+5172, -113] i was actually a tzukook shipper but then i just watched the interactions of them before and i fell inlove!

3. [+4159, -41] can y'all stop talking abt tzuyu and just focus on naeun? bro this is a naeun and jungkook na tzuyu and jungkook! naeun and jungkook are literally perfect, i would cry if they'll deny it.

4. [+3528, -51] damn, tzukook is now cancelled, eunkook is now accepted!

5. [+3319, -42] i've been waiting for this news! bro they look so good together than tzuyu and jungkook!

Twitter Worldwide Trending:
1. Jungkook
2. Naeun
3. Eunkook
4. HighschoolSweethearts
5. tzukookcancelled
6. tzuyu
7. jyp
8. bighit

——

Meanwhile in twice's dorm.
"shit, i'm sorry tzuyu." naeun.