- Loss -

-

The Mardi Gras wedding proceeded and it seemed to be running smoothly. The crowd watching from below the carriage listened intently to the ceremony to bring Chloe, and who they think is Adrien, get married. Andre stood proudly beside the minister while he let a few tears escape here and there due to how fast his daughter has grown up.

Lights illuminated the ceremony and it all seemed to be according to plan; especially since a certain man was watching from afar with the same stuffed toy in the shape of the mayor in his grasp.

"If any of you present objects to the union of these two people, speak now or forever hold your peace..." The minister announced loud enough for everyone in the near vicinity to hear

Hawk Moth stood hidden with a very sharp pin in his hand and threateningly nearing it to the toy of the mayor. If he did press it all the way through, the magic of voodoo would obviously make the situation escalate quickly with no way of getting things to the way they were.

Since the sorcerer's intentions were very clear to him, he felt the need to chuckle to himself in victory knowing that everything was going exactly the way he'd envisioned

What the public didn't know is that there was a hidden treasure chest camouflaged in between the decorations, and inside, was found a very distressed Adrien looking through the keyhole of the box and watching the wedding take place.

He was beyond enraged and did everything in his power to get anyone's attention but he knew very well that his abilities were limited since he was just a small frog.

"Me! Me! I object!" Adrien banged his hands against the inside of the small chest

The young prince suddenly felt like he had no other option than trying to use his tongue to drag himself towards the wedding. He stuck it outside of the box and started pulling himself closer, thanks to the stickiness of it, he got pretty close to the 'couple' just in time to wreak enough havoc.