26. Secret friends

Start from the beginning

Most important is he opted computers but he choose me electronics where my parents feel it's not good for girls.

"Even you won't do job and later you want to do it. You will get it soon as you are from computers and if any course is required and it will be easy to go through as you already know and studied in college. You can easily pick up anything new only.

Now a days even bank jobs are also looking for computer people" aunty said that's it. My level of patience has broken.

"Sorry aunty I'm not interested. As you say I don't even know anything about the courses in engineering I never knew what courses are there atleast.

It was your son who did it. Don't he know that. As you say I'm girl then how carefully it should be done.

But for now, I accepted my fate and already started loving my life.

Whether I get good job or not. I don't care because I know I can lead my life because I enough to learn and struggle.

About the risk and college, it's good and top college where people dream to get. It's in top 3. Doesn't it sound great.
That's matter to me alot.

I don't know whether I will do job or not. Or what my fate is waiting for.

But I love to say I did it in reputed college instead of doing somewhere. About the course, if it is not worthy then why college will offer at first place.

Thank you aunty, I'm not going to change anything either course or college." I said may be snapped at them because the look on her face is clear that she is annoyed. The way mom is glaring at me as I'm doing the same with mom when aunty is saying something.

Practically, my big eyes send a shiver to the people. It is hard like a rock and cold like a ice.

Now again mom starts with usual thing. Don't know how to behave. Being single girl I pamper you alot what you became stubborn now. Forgetting how to behave with others.

But right now I don't want to care anything. But truth is truth and to be accepted mom didn't stop me to go to college. Infact she gave me extra money to eat or for any use.

Mom is mom no matter what. I know she is concerned about me. But I already accepted it. Then why to change now. What if other college is not good.

I even heard one of the top college that boys and girls are separate. If they see together then alas they have to pay penalty and even in canteen there is grill to separate boys and girls.

I didn't mean I dying to get attention from boys but i feel like it some what suffocating because if they want they why can't they choose girls or boys college like that instead of choosing as co-ed and doing all this.

This type of behavior only will lead to attract eachother. I even heard that when there is a fest. Girls comes like a model and only with pair. Same goes to boys also every one in college will come with someone as pair.

I feel like too many restrictions will only create the new feelings of doing wrong instead of right as if a bird is caged and it always thinks how to fly freely instead of what the owner feels towards the bird.