138. Fly like an EAGLE

Sid pov

Dear sid,

I want to say directly but the gut in me stopped. It's not like you judge me but being always judge by someone lost my confidence. May be because of being at home for years. So i here to say something to you. Don't take me wrong like we got distanced that I took this option. No, but i myself could trust my worth that j came with this option. Now i guess enough of my eating your brain so the point is..

I know so many thoughts are running in your mind but trust me i didn't mean to hide anything from you. Infact I planned like a surprise offcourse even it is not but thought to share when I started it. But that day had not came.

Later the tables turned and things went wrong. So I guess you won't be disappointed by me. I know when you asked me several times don't you want to know the amount you earned but the thing is I'm hell nervous at that time as i hide even after we mingled

It's started when I was graduating final year but never thought it will get a hit. I slowly started as I'm the only one as i didn't trust myself of continuing it. So I stopped even thinking about adding someone into this as a help. So it's all me alone who did this. When I found myself strong to face and create a like a firm and some people to work which will help me but alas at that time also God wasn't my side that all collapsed.

But I couldn't accept myself as a failure as you know my stubbornness i continued to work. To make it free I designed myself a website as being the advantage of software field. Even though I close when circumstances changes still some people around me believe and seek solution. That's is how I even completed my masters in business of finances and marketing which helped to grow more

I know I earn more but that didn't changed the fact I'm alone to fight.

Sometimes I couldn't reply yet they waited at that time I feelmto start but I'm scared. Scared alot to start my life not for enjoying but to grow high.

Sometimes, somethings haunts me till I gave up. You know I cried and i cried taht made me feel like a thief to do my work as i couldn't betray my clients. With all the memories and the way i travel and dreamed changed into this.

"Fly like an EAGLE - dreams are all to fill"

You asked me " what you want doll" all I need now is to fly high. Will you be my supporter to grow and bulit my empery. Because atleast this I don't want to stop in middle and at the same time I don't want to hide anything from you.

Mom called mumma to talk about alliance and I wish to say everything to her about the money and job and all and remaining about my character will like do after marriage.

Yup forgot to say i came to know who did my life miserable but will let you know later. And please don't ask who.

With love
Your siya.

With loveYour siya