𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨)

authors note: hey my fellow readers! this is my second story and i hope you enjoy it! let me know if you do, you can comment or dm me! 

these are some things that i feel like you should know about your character that will most likely not be mentioned in the story. 

~~~~~

Your name is delilah and you are a 20 year old girl. (i am sorry if she/her are not your pronouns, i just think that dream would be more comfortable in this position to have feelings for a girl. thank you <3)

you live in texas where nick lives, clay lives in florida, and george lives in england. nick is 19, clay is 21 and george is 23. 

you have always been super good friends with nick even though you are a year ahead of him. you and nick are neighbors and have been for since you two were born.

when you started dating his brother in high school, you were a junior, nick was a sophomore, and his brother, tyler was a senior. you and tyler dated for 2 years and when you guys broke up, nick was their for you the whole time. (a time estimate, you and tyler broke up 3 months before this story starts)

you do not know that much about nick's career in gaming, but you love playing minecraft with him, everything you know about video games he taught you. you have always wanted to be a professional editor and you edit nick's videos for youtube. you have always wanted to be a streamer too, nick has always encouraged you to become one because he wants to play with you, you just have always been too nervous.