Sean: "why aren't you getting ready?"

Kaycee: "cause I felt bad for making you clean up alone"

Sean: "there's not much to clean up, it's fine I promise"

Kaycee: "what're we doing anyway?"

Sean: "today?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "I think Josh and Julian wanted the guys to go to Top Golf, the girls might wanna go shopping"

Kaycee: "oh"

Sean: "is that okay?"

Kaycee: "yeah babe, for some reason I just thought we were all doing something together"

Sean: "I can come with you kayc"

Kaycee: "no no no, go have fun with the boys, I can't hold you captive forever"

Sean: "I'm sure you would if you could"

She smiled and got up.

Kaycee: "I'm gonna go get dressed"

Sean: "I'll be in soon"

She nodded and made her way into the room to change. She hated not being with him all the time, but he deserved time with the guys and that's why she didn't have a problem with it.

She knew she got all the time and attention he had when it came to Sean, so a little time away won't hurt her.

She threw on some light wash jeans, her favorite sneakers and a long sleeve purple shirt that cropped right above the hem of her jeans.

She hurried to straighten her hair when Sean came in the room, finally finished cleaning up.

Kaycee was in the bathroom attached to their room when he heard the music playing and knocked quietly on the door before coming in.

Sean: "you look beautiful"

She smiled at him through the mirror

Kaycee: "thank you"

Sean: "what mall are you guys going to?"

Kaycee: "I'm completely out of the loop, so don't ask me"

He smiled and hugged her from behind as she continued straightening her curly hair.

Sean: "I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "for what"

Sean: "not coming with you"

She set the straightener down on the sink in front of her and turned around so his hands were on her waist.

Kaycee: "you deserve to have fun with the boys"

Sean: "I appreciate you, you know that?"

Kaycee: "I know baby, it's not that big of a deal okay?"

Sean: "that doesn't mean I won't miss you"

Kaycee: "well duh"

He smiled and quickly kissed her lips so she could get back to doing her hair, but she thought otherwise.

Kaycee: "mmm, I want more"

He smiled

Sean: "we both have places to be bubba"

Kaycee: "different places, so give me some of you before I leave you for the rest of today"

He knew she was right and couldn't resist the urges, so he lifted her up onto the sink and stood between her legs.

She kicked the door closed with her foot and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Sean: "I'm so in love with you"

Kaycee: "the feelings mutual"

He smiled and their lips collided, their mouths molding together perfectly.

They broke apart awhile later, trying to regain their normal breathing patterns, their cheeks flushed a bright red.

He rested their foreheads together as he stared deeply into her eyes.

Kaycee: "what're you thinking about?"

Sean: "you getting looked at when you're at the mall and I'm not with you"

Kaycee: "stop it"

Sean: "you light up a room babe, it's gonna happen."

Kaycee: "yeah but I don't want anyone else, so there's no need to worry"

Sean: "I just get a little jealous at times"

Kaycee: "I know, and it's normal, but I'm yours-

She held up her hand with the promise ring glistening in the light.

Kaycee: -forever remember?"

Sean: "of course I do"

Kaycee: "I'll meet you in the kitchen mkay?"

Sean: "I love you"

Kaycee: "I love you too Sean"