46.

The next day flew by and it was already 8:00 at night.

They spent the entire day in bed, doing absolutely nothing before they got ready for class and made their way to Millenium.

Nikas class was always so entertaining and different so they were nervous but excited at the same time. Dancing together was a breeze for them.

Once in class, the combo was easy to pick up for the both of them. A jazz duet to the new Ariana song 34 + 35.

The song is quite mature but they could always handle stuff like that.

It wasn't a partner combo, but it could easily be made into one when dancing with the right person.

They took a few minutes for a water break before filming and Sean leaned into Kaycee's ear.

Sean: "you look so sexy by the way"

She smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before taking a swig of water.

Kaycee: "thanks babe, only for you though"

Sean: "I better be the only one looking"

Kaycee smiled and he followed her back out to the floor where they ran it one more time before filming.

Julian came up behind Sean, whispering in his ear.

Julian: "gonna be hard keepin it in your pants after this one bro"

Sean laughed

Sean: "yeah believe me, it's sexy as fuck"

Julian: "I knew you'd be struggling"

He smirked and they both turned their attention to kaycee who was running through it herself a few feet away from them.

Sean: "I mean look at her, she's marking it and she looks fucking hot."

Julian: "simp"

Sean: "I wish I could deny it"

He had his eyes locked on her as Julian laughed and kaycee made her way back over to them.

Kaycee: "I saw you staring the entire time"

Sean: "I mean, what do you expect? you're beautiful"

Kaycee: "I expect you to play it cool, and we can have some fun later"

Sean: "you're parents are home"

Kaycee: "yours aren't"

Sean: "they came back remember?"

Kaycee: "you have the pool house in the back Sean, we can just say we're staying back there"

Sean: "you're so smart baby"

Kaycee smiled and kissed his sweaty cheek

Kaycee: "I try"

Nika grabbed everyone's attention before pulling a few groups to do it themselves.

Nika: "okay, next I want kaycee out here...because you were absolutely killing it"

She smiled and got into position. Kinda happy Sean had to watch her while she did it, knowing it turned him on.

Julian: "how are you gonna do it bro?"

Sean: "I can't just look away"

Julian: "it's the hands and knees part isn't it?"

Sean: "it's all of it..."

She started. Hitting every single best when she was supposed to, and trying her best to be sexy but herself at the same time...for his sake at least.

Her improv at the end was unlike anything he'd ever seen before.

And when she was finished she walked back and stood right next to him. After that, he knew all the guys were staring but he felt triumphant when they all saw her walk back to him.

Sean: "you are unbelievable bubba"

Kaycee: "I tried to be a little extra sexy for you"

Sean: "you don't need to try, believe me"

She blushed and focused her attention back on the people on the floor.

Nika: "okay last but certainly not least can I have Sean...and you."

She pointed to a random girl in the crowd and everyone looked back at kaycee.

In that moment she knew she had to pretend it was fine. She didn't mind.

If it were any other dance she would've been fine with it, but the fact that this dance was over the top and sort of mature bothered her deep inside.

Julian: "what the fuck"

Kaycee: "don't make a scene, I'm fine"

Sean glanced back at her apologetically but she was straight faced.

Julian: "are you okay with this?"

Kaycee: "there's not much I can do other than sit back and watch this girl flaunt herself in front of my boyfriend on camera is there?"

Julian: "if it makes you feel any better, he was struggling so hard to keep it in his pants when you were up there"

She just smiled, but he could tell she was upset. Not necessarily at him, but at the situation.

Nika: "alright, since it's the only duo of the night I want you to end close...try your best to make it sensual even though you don't know each other well"

The girl was thrilled and kaycee was far from it.

Sean's heart sunk. He knew he couldn't say no to a person of that much authority and he knew it was disrespectful...but he knew he was upsetting kaycee so much.

Julian: "you don't have to watch kayc"

Kaycee: "that's rude, I can't walk away because I'm jealous"

Julian: "are you?"

Kaycee: "am I what?"

Julian: "jealous?"

Kaycee: "wouldn't you be?!"

Julian: "of course I would"

Kaycee: "then that answers that...she's shaking her ass in front of him and it makes me mad"

Julian: "woah kaycee rice swears"

Kaycee: "don't tell Sean"

Julian smiled

Julian: "your secrets safe with me"

And before anymore words could be exchanged the music was on and Kaycee's eyes saw red.

Julian placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze to show her that it was all gonna be over soon.

She couldn't even watch her boyfriend. She was so infatuated with the fact that this girl was dancing like a stripper with him.

She wanted to cry, but she was stronger than that, and wanted nothing to do with making a scene in front of over 70 people in that room.

In the end, they finished inches away. After the music stopped, Sean pulled away as fast as he could not wanting to make it worse than it already was.

Kaycee felt like crap. She spent that whole class dancing for him, and even though it wasn't his fault, she was upset that she wasn't in that girls position.

The night would've been perfect.