chapter #1

Pov. Y/n
When Dream is gone, I sneak into his room, to his set up. Im sitting down on his chair and look of his computer is on. And it is! I giggle evil and start minecraft. When it has start up I go to multiplayer and click on the dreamsmp.

When it has logged in a few people say hi. But then a boy with the name TommyInnit say: "Hello Big D!"  Who is Big D? Is that what they call Clay? I say in the chat: "Who's Big D bitch boy?" Yeah, I know thats what they call him. I have watched George and Sapnap on the smp and thats what they called TommyInnit. "Im not a bitchboy Dream!" TommyInnit say it in the chat. The only thing I say is: "Im dreams little sister." For the rest im not reponding anymore and just look around.

A half hour later I hear the frontdoor. That has to be Clay! Quikly I leave the server and close minecraft. I walk on my toes to the door and open quietly the door and want to walk trough it when somebody is standing in the door opening. And that person is Clay.

" Oh uh hi clay." I say quiet.  "Y/n what are you doing in my room?" he ask. "I uhh I was cleaning! Yeah cleaning!" I tell him. "Yeah sure, then why was I called by TommyInnit if i could join the call? I wasn't even home." He ask with raised eyebrows, but still I see a glimp of a smile. "Oke, I was on your account."

But instead of being angry like normal brothers he start laughing. With a confused expression I look at him. Y/n, if you want to play on the DreamSmp you can say it. I can ask if they mind that you're joining. If they don't mind you can join. Then you join on your own account." Thats what he say when he's done laughing. "Can you really ask?" I ask and he nod. "Yes ofcourse, I know for sure everyone would like it. But it can take a few days before everyone respond." I smile at Clay and he pat on my hat.

--
We are 4 days further when Clay yelles: "Y/n come I got the answer!" Clay shout it from his room. I walk to Clay's room and open his door. He sit on his gamechair and he is looking at me when I am sitting down on his bed. "And what did they say?" I ask, excited. "They say yes!" He say happy. "YESS!" I yell. Clay begins to laugh and yell with me: "WOHOOW"

I open minecraft and go for the first time on the dreamsmp with my own account. Im very excited for it, I have watched some videos while I was waiting for the answer. I watch the most of the videos from Tommy, and he is funny for sure. I know now that he is exciled from lmanburg by tubbo, who I watch to. Dream isn't very nice to let tommy take of his armor and stuff but it is kinda funny.

When I finally join on the dreamsmp Im somewhere in the woods. Im looking around but see nobody. I see some people say hi in the chat and I say hi back. When Dream ask where you are because he cant see me I respond with: "I dont know neither."

When he finally find me he leads me to the smp and show me around. Its kinda hard because I dont have discord to call but Im gonna make it tonight so I can go in the dreamsmp channel to call with the people on the server.

Dream has show me the Dreamsmp, l'manburg and now whe are heading to the place where tommy lives, logsted. I'm kinda excited to see Tommy even we can't speak on discord, I dont know thy tho but its just true.

We go through the nether and when we are finally un logsted I see Tommy walk around. I sprint to him and just hit him. He looks at me and he say in the chat: "Stop it woman!" I begin to laugh and say: "why should I?" "Because I'm a minor." He respond to me. "But I'm a minor to you know." I say with a smile on my face. "Really?" "Yes Im sixteen" I say in the chat. "Im sixteen to." He respond to me in the chat. 

"Tommy, put you armor in the hole." Dream say and hit Tommy once. "NO" tommy say to Dream. "Dream why does he have to do that?" I ask comming up for Tommy. "Y/n let me do what I have to do." Dream tells me. "Ok..." I respond and Tommy throws his armor in the hole and Dream place tnt and shoot an arrow on it and it explodes.

Bye bye Tommys armor.

Hello the first chapter, I know this isn't very good but just read it :)
I hope you enjoy it!