chapter #5

Pov. Y/n
So it turns out the 3 of us just go back without a lot fighting. I stay on the smp for a while but then I have to eat. I say bye to Tommy and Techno and then go to downstairs. When I ate I go back upstairs and ask my friends if we can call. I call a lot with my friends and then we play minecraft. Soon they respond with a yes so I go to minecraft and see that my friend Sofie already is in minecraft. They had discord sooner than me so now we can call on discord. I join the call where Sofie is in. "Hi soof." I say and she says hi back. Later Melanie joins in to and so we start playing on the survival from us 3. 

"But y/n, you started streaming right?" Sofie asks. "yeah I did, and now they found out that I am Dreams sister." I say. "I'm thinking of also stream, and if you guys want you can do it to." Soof and I both want it, I love streaming and with my friends its gonna be fun. I'm still going to stream on my own channel. 

So Melanie made a Twitch account and started streaming so we made a new survival so we can start again. Because Soof and Mel didn't want go get to much viewers at first so they call me Bee. So we stream for like 2 hours and we got 47 viewers. They find us funny because we all scream to much. Yes I know that I scream to much and I find it funny. 

When we done streaming we are saying bye because we have to school tomorrow. I turn of my computer and lay down in my bed when Tommy text me. I look at discord and see the text with: 'hi y/n, can I get your number? Thats easier to talk.' Wow, this is unexpected. I give him my number and soon I get a text on whatsapp.

"Hi its me, Tommy!" "Hii." I say back and ait untill he says something else. Then I see that he id typing and then a new message comes. "Can you call?" I say yes and get a call, with camera. I accept and I see his face and so we talk for a long time. Until Clay comes in and tell me I have to go to bed. Don't worry guys, Tommy can't see his face. Clay walks to his own room and I say bye before I leave and go to sleep. 

Biep biep biep
Ugh, why do I have school today. When I'm done changing I grab a slice of bread and then go to school. I walk to the table where my 2 friends are. Immediately I see 2 girls sitting with their backs to me. Silently I walk to the table. "Boo!" I say and place my hands on both their shoulders. They startle and I begin to laugh.

Now we have a break and I sit down on a chair and begin to eat. Then I got a whatsapp from Tommy.

Tommy: Hi y/n what are you doing?
U: Im at school.
Tommy: oof, is it fun?
U: School fun? No the only thing is that I have school with friends.
Tommy: yes that's nice.
U: yeah.

I wait for another message but it doesn't come. "What are you doing?" My friend Sofie grabs my phone and watches the conversation. "Oehh who's Tommy?" She asks and I say: "Thats Tommy."

When we are done with school I go to home. I make my homework and then I'm streaming. Soon I have a lot of viewers, 25.000 or so. We are playing eggwars and it is fun. Then I get a donation from somebody we all know, Tommy.

TommyInnit donated €10,00
WHY ARE YOUCPLAYING WITHOUT ME?

"Oh yesus, if you want to play join cubecraft." I say.

So we play a lot of games, 2 hours later I end the stream and go grab something to eat. Then Melanie start streaming and Soof and me join.

Hii guys,
I hope you like it!
Byeee!