chapter #2

Pov. Y/n
I go to discord and make an account, and Clay send me an invite for the server from the dreamsmp and I click on 'accept'.

I start up my computer and go to the dream smp. Qhen im logged in I spawn by Logsted where I logged out. I see TommyInnit amd I say hi. "Hi woman." He say back. "Vc 2." Tommy say and I join the call. "Hello woman." He say with a British accent. "Hii." I say back. "What are you doing here?" He ask and I respond with: "Nothing." "Do you want to join Logsted?"

"Really can I join?" I ask excited. "Yeah, you dont really have a house and stuff so..." He tell me. "Yeah I would love it!" I say happy. He start laughing and give me free stuff, armor, tools and a shield. "Do you need anything else?" He ask me. "No nothing, can I do something?" I ask him. He tells me that if I can I have to make a chestroom. "I can do that." I say and look on internet for a nice chestroom. When I have found one with the theme from Logsted I crab all the recourses togheter and building it.

When I am done I ask Tommy if he can come amd look. "Wow this is amazing!" He yell, excited. I blush and I'm happy he can't see my face. We talk for another bit and then Clay calls me that I have to come eat. I say bye to Tommy and leave the call, then I leave my room and go downstairs. I sit down next to Clay, and mine 2 other sisters are sitting on the other side of the table. When I have eat me and Dream go upstairs. Dream is gonna stream and we are going to try to speedrun minecraft. Its gonna be so fun.
-
"AAA DREAM HeLP ME!" I scream when a blaze hits me with his fire. Dream weaze (or something :) and kill the blaze. "ARE WE DONE HERE?" I scream, hoping that we can leave the nether now. "We have only one blaze rod, so no we are not done." I sigh and hide while Clay kills the blazes and when we have 10 blaze rods we run to the portal and go to the overworld. "Ugh that was hard." I say when we go through the portal. Dream laugh and says: "What do you mean? You were hiding the whole time." "Thats not true." I say and start laughing.
-
"OMG THES ENDERMAN IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I yell and run away. "Where are you then?" He ask. "In the nether." I say. "HOW? WHY ARE YOU IN THE NETHER?" Clay yells at me. "I SEARCHED WHERE YOU CAN FIND THOSE ENDERMANS AND GOOGLE SAID THEY SPAWNED IN THE NETHER SO I WENT TO THE NETHER." I yell back. "Just come back to the overworld, I have enough enderpearls." He say giggling.
-
"Hi guys!" A new voice joins the call and give me a heartattack. "OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yell at the new voice. "What did I do wrong?" He ask. "Hey Sapnap." Clay says and laugh. "Who is Snapmap?" I ask and snapmap starts yelling at me. "ITS SAPNAP." "Im sorry?"
-
"OH IM FLYING!" I scream when I flying through the sky. The dragon hit me and then I fly. "PLACE WATER UNDER YOU!" Clay yells at me. "IM TRYING BUT IT DOWSNT WORK!" I scream when I almost hit the ground. But I place water and fall in it. "WOW!" Then Clay screams and we beat the enderdragon!
-
Sapnap, Clay and me are talking with the stream and then after 15 minutes Clay ends the stream. I turn off my computer and walks to Clays room. He asked me if I could come when we were not streaming anymore. "Hey what is it?" I ask and Clay answers. "The streamers loved you and they ask if you want to stream." He tells me. Im really happy they like me and I had think about streaming alot so I dont have to think about it anymore and say yes. Tomorrow Clay and I are going to make an twitch account.

Hii, this is my second chapter.
I hope you like it, I know this isnt very good but thats ok I think. I just love writing and Tommy is my favorite streamer. Thats it :)
Byee