11

pov. Y/n

~2 months further

we are now 2 months further, nothing really happend. Tommy and me are still together, we call everyday and we stream a lot together. I see on my last post a lot of comments, and a lot of hate comments. I dont understand why people sent hate anyone. Like I dont mind if you dont like me, but just dont watch me or look at my socials. Dont sent hate to people if you don't like somebody.

I dont try to look at the hate comments but it is hard. There are so many that I just can't not see them. Some hurts so much, comments like "Oh I hope you die." "I dont know what Tommy sees in you." A lot of peole get this, but why. Really, somebody tell me. 

But yeah, thats the thing im struggling with. I'm calling with Tommy at the moment, he is saying that I what they saying is right. And I know that's right but still. "But y/n, I have to go do something." "Okey, bye" I end the call and decide to go stream. Im going to stream bedwars, because I feel like screaming.  

I look at the chat, but now i look to it I wish I didn't. The chat is spilled with hate. "Mods, can you change it to emote only?" I ask and they do what I say and now its only hearts. I keep playing until I hear the doorbell. Nobody's home so I say to chat I have to do simething and go to the front door. I open it and see somebody. It is Tommy!

"What are you doing here?" I ask surprisingly and hug him. "I have vacation and thought why dont I visit my grilfriend, but before we go talk I want you to end the stream." I nod and go to my room where the stream is still going. "Hey guys, I'm going so byee." Just before I end it I can see Tommys head looking around the door. I laugh and end the stream, and I turn off my computer before sitting on my bed next to Tommy. 

"So before we go watch a film I want to make you something clear. Y/n please don't ever listen to  the hate people says. It's not true, you are the kindest girl I ever met, and I'm not saying it just because I'm you boyfriend but because everyone says it." I nod sad and give him a hug. "Thank you for being here for me." 

We start a movie, it's disney. We are watching frozen 2, my idea and he just wants to see me happy and decided to watch with me. I have had 1 boyfriend before but he never wanted to watch frozen with me. And when I said I wanted to break up he got angry. And then we never spoke before.

I sing with the songs what makes Tommy laugh. When we are done watching it its already 1.53 am so we decide to sleep. Tommy goes to the spare bedroom where he's gonna stay for the time when he is here. I say goodbye and brush my teeth before laying in bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep quickly. 

-

"Wake up." I hear and open my eyes. I see Tommy who waked me up. "Come I made breakfast." He says and I come out bed. I walk with him downstairs and when I see what he made I hug him. "Thank you!" He made pancakes and bread and croissants. 

When we're done eating we wash the dishes and then we go back to my room.

He's the best boyfriend...

Hello guys, this is the end of this book. But I am making a new book but dont know when I am done. So for now this is the end but I will make a new book.  

Byee