chapter #7

pov. y/n

Its the next day and we are planning what to do this week. "Maybe some of us can stream today if they want." We all nod, we don't want to let them know that we are together. "And we can go watch a marathon." "Yes harry potter!" I yell and they all started to laugh. But we decide that we are going to watch Harry Potter. 

We sit down and I'm sitting next to Tommy. There wasnt enough place for all of us to sit down so Tommy and me sit in one chair. The whole first movie we both sit akwardly. (idk how to say oops) I really like tommy and now we sit in one chair. I dont know if Tommy likes me too but I hope he does.

We are watching the fifth film already and im started to get tired so I lay my head down at tommys shoulder. Slowely my eyes start to close and im sleeping.

Pov. Tommy
She's sleeping! I dont know what to do now, techno sees what happend and begins to laugh, quietly. "Tommy dont know what do do." He says with a laugh. And now everybody is looking at me and I laugh akward. "Ahww is little tommy in love?" Wilbur says teasing and I look at him angry. "And what if I am?" I ask and he asks: "nothing, but how can you not see it?" "What do you mean?" Is ask and now they all start to laugh, even tubbo. "How can you not see that, she likes you to." Says tubbo with a smile.

I look at them, what? "Is she?" They all nod, even Clay. "She is, but if you hurt her I hurt you even more." Clay says and I nod, I would never hurt her.

----
Wilbur, Ranboo, Tubbo and me are going to stream. We have all a laptop so we can stream. We dont have our set up because thats too much to bring with us. Wilbur and me are going to do rust together and I think that Ranboo and Tubbo are going to do minecraft.

Pov. Y/n
Meanwhile they stream the rest are going to watch the dream SMP wars. We all knoe this is just roleplay but everyone yells at Jschlatt. That makes us all laugh but remember then that Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo streams. We hope they didnt hear us.

Later Tubbo and Ranboo are done with streaming and come downstairs. "Why did you guys laugh so hard?" Ranboo asks. "Because it was funny." Fundy says and the rest nod. "The viewers saw it and we had to lie." "Ohww."

After a hour Wilbur and Tommy also comes. Its already 1 am and everyone is tired so we are going to sleep.
---
The next morning I wake up early. I go downstairs to grab some food, Tommy is here two. We sit both at the table. "so how you're doing?" he ask. "Im good, you?" I answer the question and he nods. "Y/n, I have to tell you something." he begins. Is this really happening? "I- I think I like you." He says. I look at him and say: "I like you too."

Its a small chapter but its something oops.