chapter #4

pov. Y/n

"Hi TommyInnit." I say in the chat. I know I have to be angry at him, but I dont know how but I am not. If Clay would have joined I would be so angry at him. "Hi y/n what are you doing?" 

u/n: I'm streaming.
TommyInnit: Really, since when do you stream?
U/n: Since yesterday.
TommyInnit: Nice, can you discord?
U/n: yeah sure.

"Yeah chat, I know them. That's because I am the sister from Dream, and I'm not Drista." I say in to the chat. I go to discord and join the server. "Hey." I say and he says hi back. "So where are you?" He ask and I laugh. The spawn is in the desert and I am by spruce wood l so I walked a lot. I give him the cords so he can come to me.

A half hour later I have almost a million people who are watching. I also got a view donations. I am so happy, it doenst even matter Tommy joined. Its so fun with him.

We play for a while and then Tommy asks: "should we do pvp?" Oh no, I really cant pvp. The chat is saying all: Yeas do it! So I say: "yeah sure." Tommy makes an new world and tells me one rules. Only 16 golden apples, not entchanted. Then we got the time to grab everything we want.

I got full netherite armor and sword. I dont really understand the enchantments so I havent really good armor but I have something overpowerd. I have a power 2 bow and overpowerd arrows: arrow of harming 2. Really these are overpowerd.

"3...2...1...go!" I say and he runs towards me. I shoot him twice with the arrow and he's dead! "AH YEAHH" I yell at him. "You cheater!" He yells back at me. "This isnt cheaten." I tell him. He snorts and then sighs. Later we decide that we can't shoot anymore, only fight with a sword or axe.

"OK WE STOP NOW!" I yell when I'm being killd for the muffin 21 time. He laughs at me and say: "I really thought you were better in minecraft then me." "Why did you think that?" I ask him. "W-wel you are dreams sister." Ahw did he just stuttered.

Now we are on the dreamsmp. Tommy told me he moved from logsted to technoblades house. He came to logsted because I am there and we are walking together to techno's house. When we are there Tommy has to stream, for the roleplay. And I'm in there to! So I say bye to all my viewers and then raid TommyInnit. I end the stream and mute in the voicecall so Tommys viewers dont know I'm in the call.

"Are we going to L'manburg?" I ask to Tommy and Techno. "Yeah we are." Technoblade says.

"Watch out!" I yell when I see Ranboo. They quickly hide and Ranboo walks past.

"Can we go back?" I ask when we are done with thw things they wanted to do. They boyh says yes so we go to the ender portal. We walk up the staris and see 2 people standing in front of the nether portal lokking this way. One of them is Clay and the other is George. Then 2 people joins the call and without looking we al know who they are. "Tommy, you can't be here." The voice of Clay says. Both Clay and George are in netherite, just like Tommy and Technoblade. But I have only iron armor.

"What do you want Dream?" Tommy asks. "I want you to come with me." He tells. "And y/n what are you doing with them?" "Well, I'm with them because they are nice." I say. George start to laugh: "I think you dont know what they all did." "I do know what thwy did and I dont like it, but I also know what you are doing." Im pointing at Clay if you didnt know. I know he destroyed Tommy and Tubbos friendship. Yeah I know this is a roleplay but it is really sad.

Continue---> next chapter

Hii people, I hope you like the chapter.
IEEEEEEE DREAMS FACEREVEAL IN 10 MINUTES. IM SO EXCITED!  Thxx all for the votes.
Byee!