Looks Like We Made It

Dedicated to YukiSakura647!

Sakura pov

I raced threw the streets trying desperately to make my way to where Naruto and Sasuke were, just picturing my raven hurt and bleeding squeezed my chest. "Sakura where are you off to?" came my sensie's voice. I stopped and looked at him, "I don't have time to talk sensie, Sasuke and Naruto are hurt somewhere." I said breathing heavily. He raised an eyebrow, "Really because there's Naruto now." he said pointing behind me. Sure enough running up the road was the blonde ninja, "Naruto! Wheres Sasuke!?" I yelled catching him by his shoulders and shaking him furiously. "He told me to find you. He wants me to stop you so you don't see him all beat up and bloody." he replide looking away. Fear tightened my chest, I started to run again when again Naruto jumped in my way blocking me.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. "Sasuke needs me!!" I screamed. He frowned then said, "Sorry we can't let you go yet."
"We?" I questioned. Kakashi sensie and Hinata were at Narutos sides. "You all are idiots! Let me get to Sasuke!"
"Sakura we think it'd be wise for you to stay here." Kakashi said giving me a frown. "What's going on!?" asked Neji as he and Tenten came walking up. "Sasukes in trouble and they won't let me go help!" I yelled at them.
"Well why would you? That'd be troublesome." came Shikamarus voice. He and Ino came walking up. I could not believe our friends were doing this, Sasuke was probably laying out there hurt and all alone and they were keeping me here. How dare they! "Let me go or ill force my way threw!" I shouted." I was really surprised how all the other couples walking around completely ignored what was happening. "Ill be your Valentine Sakura-Chan!" Lee said appearing at my side.

Pushing him away I faced my friends, "Please. I have to help him, I love him!" I said.
"Even after what he said today?" Naruto asked. I nodded, "Yes. Ill always love him. He's everything to me." I replide swallowing the lump in my throat. He rubbed his chin then smiled, "Go get him Sakura-chan." I was shocked but I wasnt about to wait another second. Running threw my friends I tore toward the training field hoping I wasn't to late, hoping by some miracle that Sasuke was still alive so that I could at least try to heal him or say goodbye. When I finally made it to the training field it was dark and I was breathing hard, "You seem tired." my head snapped toward the voice only to see Sasuke standing in front of a small table that had two chairs on either side. On the table sat two plates of food completed with a candle sitting in the middle. A candle light dinner under the stars, I was so confused. "Your....your not hurt?" I asked. He smirked then walked toward me until he stood right in front of me, "No. I'm fine. But we need to talk, first lets eat." he said leading me to my chair which he pulled out for me. He sat across from me, my heart was beating out of my chest and I was still confused and hungry. "Go ahead, I made it. I didn't know what exactly was your favorite food so I just made chicken parmesan and hoped for the best." he said. I took a bite then moaned the food tasted so good. "Leave room for dessert Sakura." he said smirking at me causing my cheeks to heat up. What else could he have planned?

To be cont...