Threw Thick and Thin

Dedicated to LaurenFitzpatrick!

SAKURA POV

"So I was thinking maybe some ramen, or rice and beef. Oh! How about some pizza!?" I rambled while Sasuke and I zig zagged threw the crowded streets.
"You really think the pizza place won't be crowded today?" Sasuke muttered behind me, looking back I frowned. His expression was cold and he sounded like he'd rather be anywhere else but here right now. Smiling I made him carry the roses he got for me as we walked into the pizza parlor. "See. Told you it'd be crowded."  Sasuke said giving me a smirk, looking around I snapped my fingers. The look on his face was priceless, a few waiters led us threw the crowded room then into the back where there were more tables with couples staring dreamily into each others eyes. "Here you go ma'am." A waiter said leading us to an empty table, I sat down on one end while Sasuke sat across from me. The waiter took our orders then lit a small candle and left us alone.

Sasuke sighed and stared at the flame of the candle. I cleared my throat, "So Sasuke-kun what were you going to do all day?" I asked. He glanced at me, "Just sit at home, but then Naruto bugged me this morning." he said taking a drink of his soda. "He kept telling me to go buy him some special chocolate flavored ramen." He said. I wrinkled my nose, "That sounds disgusting." I replide. He chuckled and nodded, hearing him laugh made my heart start to beat faster. Blushing I smiled as they brought us a large meat lovers pizza, and then we sat eating in silence until we heard Naruto's voice.

"Hey Sakura-chan! And teme!!!" He cheered walking toward us while dragging a silent blushing Hinata behind him. Pulling up a table right by ours he and Hinata joined us. Hinata sat by my side while Naruto sat by Sasuke who was glaring at the blonde with hate filled eyes, the blonde just ignored his cold glare and began talking about chocolate ramen "So Hinata your with Naruto today?" I asked. She blushed and nodded that's when Sasuke got up and started walking off. "Excuse me guys I'll be right back." I said as I chased after Sasuke. "Hey where you going!?" I called after him once we were out side, he stopped but didn't turn to face me. "I'm going home before you can cook up anymore stupid lovey dovey crap to do today." he replide coldly, tears threatened to fall. "I....I just want to be with you on this day Sasuke....I thought we were good together now. I just want to make you happy." I said my voice cracking. "Sakura It's not my happiness you should be worried about. Think about yourself, could you be happy with someone like me?" he asked turning to face me. "I love you Sasuke!" I said. He shook his head, "So you have no feelings for me!?" I practically screamed at him. His cold eyes bore into me, "Sakura...I can be possessive,cruel and cold. I...I can't be with someone like you." he said looking away, that was it. I woke up loving today, loving Valentine's day but just like that it all crumbled.

Tears started falling down my cheeks, I saw pain flash threw his features then he turned to walk away. "Oh...and I didn't buy you those flowers Naruto did." and with that he left me there sobbing, my love had left me on Valentine's day. My whole day had just fell apart.

SASUKE POV

That was the last and final time I was ever going to hurt her, seeing her cry hurt almost as much as putting her in that genjutsu during the war. I had to get out of there. Making my way to my apartment I was stopped by a voice, "Hello Sasuke-kun. You wanna be my Valentine?" looking over my eyes fell on a certain red head with glasses. Giving an aggravated sigh I glared at her, "What do you want Karin?" she gave me a wide smile and leaned back giving anyone and everyone a clear sight of her almost completely exposed breast, I turned and unlocked the door to my apartment, before going in I said, "Go home Karin I want nothing to do with you."

Then I went inside and slammed the door behind me. I threw my keys down and started toward my room when there was a loud bang on the front door. Walking back over I flung it open expecting an angry cherry blossom but instead I was met with the seriouse face of Naruto, "We need to talk. So point me to your ramen I need brain food." Naruto said.

To be cont....