4

Meera " but i am here' and you promised me that when i opend my buziness you will help me with funds"

Raj start laughing" oh god meera.. you such a smart girl, you know why i am going,"

Meera" no i dont know"

Raj " i am going to collect funds for you, i will go and collect funds for you, and than will come to here and helps you"

Meera" really"

Raj " yes and it's business.. not buziness* and start laughing..
And they both laugh..

Raj hug her and give her a small keychain, it has a beautiful logo of palace. Meera always ask him this.. but he never gave it to her..

Raj , meera and Amar are childhood buddies.. meera is always treated like a child or a responsibility for them when these two boys used to play together, meera used to play there. And sometimes they take her to play at farms.

Meera is always dream of doing business she used to watch such movies..

Raj was lost in his thoughts..
Amar asked him what he is thinking..
He replied " where is meera?"

Amar replied" she is at job.. she has grown up and independent girl now. She works in a mnc and planning to buy a house .."

Raj replies" really, wow, i will neet her tomorrow.."

Amar " hey what about that girl, you have a FIR Complaint by her.."

Raj " oh yes, i want her to suffer the same, please do something about her"

Amar " wait i called the police officer he will put her in cell, she will get the idea how it feels.,i think it's a great punishment for her"

Raj " right"

Meera reach at her office.
And her office friend maya come to her..
Maya " oh god what happened to you, your clothes are torn, wait i get first'aid kit for you"

Maya bandage her..

Meera " today is such a bad day. I met a jerk.. he hit me and even not appologise.."

Maya " oh god. Don't worry he will suffer"

Meera " he is suffering i filed a FIR Complaint against him. He is now behind bars.." and start laughing devily..

Maya " oh you small evil" and than they all laugh out together..

It's lunch time and suddenly a police officer cane inside officer.. and arrested meera..
Meera is shocked and so as her colleagues too.
Meera is behind bars..
She requested a call.
And finally after a lot of plead they allow her a single call. She thinks for a second and than she decided to call AMAR..

Because she know if her father got to know this. He will be worried a lot. So she finally decided to call amar..

She dialled his number from her phone which the women in police uniform gave her..

Amar just go out to see the crowd who came to see kuwar sa( prince) but he left his phone there..

Raj was standing in balcony and looking at the park center table..

Suddenly he heard the phone bells..
As he enter he picked up Amar's phone.
The name flashing is MEERA

Raj quickly pik it up and ..

From the opposite side her hear a sobbing voice of a girl..

Meera " amarrr.. i need you, i am arrested, i am at police station, please save me.. please don't tell anybody at home.. i swear o haven't done anything wrong.."

Raj hear her sobbing voice.. and he just melt in her voice..he can't control himself..

He said.. " don't worry, i am coming mishu"

Yes raj used to call her mishu in their childhood..
Meera shocked to hear that but she thought may be amar say it..
Meera is inside the cell sobbing..

Raj quickly move out of his room.. and took teh car and rush to the police station..
Amar come to raj room. And to inform him about the crowd .

But he is shocked to find him nowhere..

From the driver he come to know that he drove few minutes ago..

Raj driving towards the police station..

Although he never respect some women's .. for him women are just for his night . But meera he,knowes her he know her..he felt comnceted himself to her.

Raj reaches to the police station. And as he get in..
All the police officer saw him they all stand up..
Raj asked them to free meera.

He saw a girl come from his side..

Meera come in there..
Their eyes met..
Meera is the same girl..
Raj was lost..he just seeing her eyes..her eyes filled with tears.. raj hold her hand and start draging her outside..
Meera shocked to see him..

She start to try her unlock herself from his grip but he has a strong grip. He drag her and made her sit in car.. and start driving..

Meera start attacking him with her hands..

Meera start shouting " leave me you psycho killer , leave me , now you kidnapping me. You psycho.."

Raj stops the car . At one side.. and start laughing..

Meera shocked to see him..

She said" see i will not tell anybody, please leave me, i swear i will not tell anybody.."

Raj stops his laughter,

Raj " i will kidnapped you and sell your eyes , and sell your every body organs.."

Meera scared so much she start crying

Raj ," oh god you scared so much mishu, in the morning you were. Reacting like a tigress and now., This is how you gonna handle your business?"

Meera realised what he just said..
" Raj raaj,, i know you are raj na" i will kill you and start beating him.

Raj " you beating the kuwar sa ( prince) , you mad woman.."

Meera " shut up.. you scared me so much"
And again start to beating him with her hands..
Raj in an instant hold her hands and tied it with his.. and bend her closer to himself.. this close that he can hear her heart beats.. his eyes are looking at him,..
Meera is so helpless and lost in his eyes..

Meera has never felt this before..
Raj start moving towards her.. their lips are going to met.. but they hear a knock on the window..

Meera untied from his arms.. raj open the window and his dark glasses of window..
It's amar outside..

Both of them come out of the car..

Amar ask him where he went.. raj explains him all the matters..
They both sit together and came back to palace..