2

Raj making the cab flying like a plane on the roads.. raj cab driver was sitting in back seat and he literally chanting all theantras and rembering god. But raj is no mood to listen anything.. raj is driving with high speed.. raj enters alwar , raj see his father name written on a holding. He smile..by seeing that..

Flashback*****

Raju come here , i will take you to the park come here.. mahraja(king) Ratan singh ravat playing with his son raj. He shouting..he called him Raju with love..

Raj was hiding from his father as they were playing hide n seek.. he know he is hiding behind the old door.. but he pretend as if he doesnt know..
Ratan singh goes near to the door.. and peek a boo.. raj..
Raj laughs a lot and get caught in his father embrace..
His father take him in his arms.. and take him too the lunch table and feeding him his favourite chocolates pastries..
And which there head chef has made.

Raj was lost in his thoughts. Untill his cab driver shout.. " hey dog is in ur way"

Raj lost his senses.. and he turned his car in opposite side..and in attempt to save the dog.. the cab collides with a scooty with a girl on it...

And the scooty and the girl fall with the impact of collision..
Raj moves out to check on them.

Meera just leave her house.. she is in hurry..  since she has got senses, she has only one dream that to own a home for her own family..
She is saving money.. but still she hasn't enough.. but she is sure that she will raise enough atleast in a year or two..
Meera loves her family a lot. She never look at any boy or have any affair even in his college. She is always career oriented..
But she has to fight a lot for small things..
Like when she said to her family she wants to do MBA her family doesn't agreed.. because nobody wants to send their daughter to do an degree in business. She came from a background where women either takes care of their children and family. Or sometime either they do teaching or some small jobs..
But meera dreams are bigger.. she completed her bachelor's and than she did a job simultaneously. She raised funds for her master's.. and finally her family and specially his father also supported her .. and she completed her master's.. now she is working in an new firm which is an first multinational company of alwar.. she wants to have her own start up and business..

All her life she has too little friends.. she has just one friend of her that's very close to him and that's Amar .. his parents are too live in servant quarters like her.. his father work as a driver for the royal family since ages.. but amar is also a very hardworking guy like meera.. he did his hotel management and now he is working as an senior manager in the palace hotel .
Meera always go to him for taking advices..
Amar also secretly love her. But he never revealed his feelings.. he always listen to meera. And he even sometime take meera in palace for her study purpose .
He neevr let any way to help meera.
Meera also considered him as a good friend.. infact they both are best friends..
Meera and amar always meet on weekends and got to have their favourite road side street foods and their endless conversation..
Meera always busy in telling her plans, about her startups her business, and all about her dreams. And Amar just look at her and listens to her chats..

Meera is in hurry .. she is riding her scooter with a normal speed.. and
Suddenly a cab from a opposite side hit her..
She fall on the ground.. and her knee and elbow got injured with the imapct..
She is about to get up..she saw some tall handsome guy in a grey sweatshirt and jeans come out of that cab and came towards her..

Raj " hey m sorry, are you fine?"

Meera come out of her thoughts and burst upon him.
Meera"  are you blind can't you see me.. if you don't know how to drive than why you roam like this in the city.."

Raj" hey jist calm down ok..no need to make any scene.. you fine ok you haven't died so relax"

Meera" i am safe.. but you almost killed me.  "

As the accident happened several crowd gather around them..

Raj is super irritate by the tone in which meera talked to him.

Raj take his hand back from her and start moving towards his cab..

Meera " oh hello.. you just hit me.. and instead of appologising you going like this"

Raj " wait are you deaf..? I said sorry ok.. " raj turned and " oh you creating this scene because you want money right?? "

Meera got shocked by seeing his look.

Raj moves down to her level and put a hand in his pocket and take out his purse .. and move some money out of it.. and throw on her.. " take it and go"

Meera boiled in anger by seeing his attitude.. she get up and start shouting..
" Help help..help me please.. this guy hit me with his cat and now he is throwing money on me."

Raj start going towards his car.. but a police man came.. and he stopped him and listen the complaint of meera..
By seeing police there.. meera become happy and tell the police what just happened..
Police arrested the prince.. without knowing him..
Raj look at meera..
Raj " you silly girl , you gonna regret it"

Meera " sure " and tease him by putting out her tongue..