"Good answer," He got up suddenly as I fell into the passenger seat. He loomed over me, pressing on my crotch while whispering in my ear.

"How does it feel, Thomas?"

I let out a stifled moan in response. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he neared closer.

He put his hands down my pants, wrapping around my semi-hard cock, while leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

His soft lips were replaced by sharp teeth as he tore into my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

He eventually found it as I let out a loud moan. Smirking, he started pulling down my jeans and boxers, revealing my hard-on.

Feeling the cool breeze hit me, I snapped out of the lustful daze I was in.

What was I doing? I haven't even tried this before!

Oh My God I'm gonna let Tord fuck me! Ahhh I can't breathe!

He seemed to notice my mini panic attack, as he cupped my cheek and kissed me soothingly. "I promise I'll be gentle, min kjærlighet."

A sense of trust overcame me as I nodded and gave him consent. "J-just turn up the music. I don't want anyone to hear us."

He nodded and turned the knob, so all that I could hear was my favorite song.

I slightly heard rustling and the unbuckling of a belt as he stroked my member. I arched my back and moaned.

Fuuuck this is so much better than getting drunk!

I started grinding against him as he struggled to open the passenger compartment behind him.

"Edd has lotion in here somewhere," he muttered to himself in between moans.

"Tooord, hurry uppp!" I whined uncontrollably.

"I found it!" He grunted as he squirted it onto his fingers.

I felt his finger poke at my hole and I shuddered in anticipation. It entered and wiggled around as I moaned loudly.

Suddenly a second finger was added to the mix and he started scissoring me open.

It felt so good. So damn good that I almost cried out loud when he pulled out.

Then something bigger prodded me.

This was it.

I'm about to have gay butt sex with my 'enemy'. And I'm gonna love it.

He thrust into me without warning as I arched my back in pain.

"Aah, Tord it hurts!"

He caressed my cheek again. "You'll get used to it, min kjærlighet."

Before I could ask him what he was saying, he pulled almost all the way out and thrust into me again.

Within a minute I finally got used to him and he found my g-spot. Now the only thing my body screamed was pleasure.

F-fuck, Tord! Go faster!"

Without any hesitation, he changed his pace, obviously close.

"Oh, Tord! I'm close!" I moaned as his thrusts became sloppier.

"I am too!" He yelled over the music as I came on his chest, squeezing around Tord, setting him off. And explosion of cum filled my insides as I let out a final heavy moan.

He pulled out and got back into the driver's seat.

"Did you have a good time, min kjærlighet?" He asked, buttoning his pants.

I only nodded, too tired to speak, or even attempt to.

"I knew you would."

I tried to sit up, but a weird feeling of cum dripping out of me followed by pain prevented my actions.

After we had started the drive home, I was finally able to pull my pants up, for the pain in my ass was dulling enough.

When we pulled into the driveway, all of the lights were turned out so I was able to sneak back into the house with Tord as a crutch.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I passed out.

~~~ EDD'S POV ; )

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for work. Thank God Tord didn't crash my buggati.

I grabbed the keys off the counter and headed for my baby.

Upon entering the car, I noticed what appeared to be a stain on my beautiful cloth seats.

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU, MY PRECIOUS!?"

It appeared to be...white paint?

"WHY DID THEY ATTEMPT TO PUT PAINT IN THE MILK INSIDE MY CAR?!"

"I need new friends..." I said to myself as I pulled out and headed to work. "New friends who won't spill paint on my seats."

Wow...that was incredibly cringey...

Wattpad has purged me of my innocence...

ANYWAY, I would like to give credit to Try_me_hon for this idea. Go check them out! Also please enjoy a sample of their awesome art!

IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE SMUT so if your request isn't out for a while just trust me, I'm working on it

IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE SMUT so if your request isn't out for a while just trust me, I'm working on it. I'm just dying of cringe from my writing.