Checkered Panties

It was around dinner time, Edd almost done making food. Matt was cooking with him, no one liking Matt's cooking, but at least he wasn't cooking alone this time. Tord was just waiting at the dinner table.

"Tord, can you go get Tom? The food's almost done, " Edd asked Tord. Tord decided he had nothing better to do other than sit around and wait, so he got up and headed to Tom's room.

Tord opened the door to Tom's room, completely forgetting to knock. He soon noticed Tom on his bed, not wearing a shirt or his hoodie, just pants and what Tord assumed to be a cropped tank top.

Tord blushed a bit at the sight and instinctively pulled the door shut, taking in his arousing thoughts for a while.

Tord soon opened the door again, but more cautiously. Tom was now staring at him with shocked white eyes and a blanket over his body, clearly having noticed him. "what the fuck, commie!?" Tom yelled at Tord, his face red with embarrassment.

"Beklager-" Tord spat out in his messy consciousness that was still flooded with gay thoughts, Tom just looking confused at him since he didn't know what he was saying.

Tord was too aroused to notice Tom's confusion and let his gay instincts kick in as he closed the door and started walking towards Tom. "What the fuck do you want?" He snarled at him. "You~" Tord's thrill took over him, Tom turning red as a beet.

"W-what?" Tom asked, trying to make sure he heard him right.

"I want you~" Tord repeated himself, getting on the bed and pulling the blanket off. Tom yelped a bit in surprise, extremely flustered by Tord's actions.

He flinched as the cool air hit his bare chest, arms moving to cover himself up before Tord caught them, pinning them above his head. "Uh uh, I don't think so~," Tord gently admonished, running his free hand across his chest and gently sending shivers down his spine.

Tom's breath started getting heavy as Tord slid his free hand to his neck, caressing it a little. "You like it there~?" Tord asked in a purr.

"Uh- y-yeah..." Tom responded, embarrassed and flustered that his rival was now flirting with and touching him in seductive ways.

"Then I'm sure you'd allow me to taste it~," Tord growled a bit, bringing his face close to Tom's neck and using his free hand to force Tom's head in a tilt, Tom tensing up and holding his breath.

Tom was stiff as Tord licked his neck slightly. "Tastes like pineapple with a hint of bacon, my favorite~" Tord said against Tom's skin, making him huff a bit from the feeling. "You're okay if I bite you, right~?" Tord asked, Tom answering with a reluctant nod.

Tord proceeded to nibble at Tom's neck, Tom whimpering in response as Tord's free hand moved back down to Tom's torso, rubbing at his belly and chest a bit.

Tord's hand trailed down to Tom's v-line, tracing his curves teasingly before hooking his finger under the hem of his pants, giving it a small tug of questionable consent, to which Tom nodded hesitantly.

He slowly pulled his pants down to reveal a sight that he would remember for the rest of his life. A pair of checkered panties peeked out like a sore thumb, and he raised his brows in surprise.

"What are these, Tommy?~" He asked him, his eyes gleaming with a newfound sense of lust.

Tom tried to curl his legs up to cover himself but Tord caught his thigh with his free hand, brushing against the panties, and in that instant he knew everything, why he was wearing panties, why it didn't appear he had a boner. But Tord had felt the slick wetness that soaked the panties and connected the dots far too quickly.