A Good Time

(The story has more effect if you listen to the song while reading it)

Tord

We'll be right back after this short break!

I sighed, turning off the tv. I've had nothing to do all day and I'm bored as hell.

My phone buzzed. I picked it up. Just Tom's drunk ass texting me.

Commie come pick me up. Its too dark to walk.

I scoffed. At least it'll give me something to do.

I passed Edd in the kitchen on my way out.

"Where are you off too?" He asked.

"Jeho's drunk. I gotta go pick him up."

He nodded, returning back to his own little world while whistling.

I grabbed my keys and left for Tom.

Tom

Okay, so I'll admit it. I wasn't even drunk. I kinda just wanted some attention I guess.

I was sitting on the curb when I finally saw Tord skid around the corner in Edd's green buggati.

I rolled my eyes.

Show off.

He pulled up next to me, speakers up the whole way. I could hear the bass from outside the car. I recognized the song almost immediately. One of my favorite songs I liked to jam out to on Susan when I'm drunk and pissed off. Drowning.

He rolled down the window, the music blasting even louder.

"Get in, Jehovah!" He yelled, the music mostly drowning out his voice. If I were actually drunk, I wouldn't have been able to hear him at all.

I climbed in, pulling the door shut.

Not waiting for me to at least sit down comfortably, he floored it, launching the sports car down the street.

Somebody probably called the cops.

I carefully lifted myself up, adjusting to the oddly shaped leather seat.

The car suddenly took a sharp turn, spinning out, making me go flying into Tord's lap.

He fought with the car, flooring on the breaks while laughing.

The car finally came to a stop, me still on his lap.

His musky scent of pine needle scented cologne and cigar smoke engulfed my nostrils. Now high on his scent, I couldn't help myself but lay my head down on his lap.

"Tom, what's wrong?" He asked me. "You're sure as hell not drunk."

I panicked, trying to find the right words. "I-I feel dizzy, Commie!"

"Yea, right. Are you sure you didn't just want to rest your pretty little head right on my crotch?"

"I'm sorry!" I quickly got off of him, only for him to grab my arm and pull me back.

"Don't be..." He purred, reclining the seat. "Tell me, what's got your panties in a bunch." He asked as he pulled me into his lap so I was sitting on him, my head resting on his chest.

"Just feeling a little lonely, that's all."

We sat in silence for a moment, me focusing on his heartbeat.

His hands moved from my back to my waist, squeezing gently. "I can make you feel good if you want, min kjærlighet."

"I came to the bar for a good time and never got it, what can I lose?"