[ ENG ] Prologue

The wind blows softly through the window of a house as the gray clouds covered the sun's yellow shine. Even though, it's cloudy this day.... There's not a single drop of water falling onto Earth.

The wind blow slowly towards a house's window, more likely a shop. The ground floor shows a very crowded place with people here and there, shopping and bombarding it. While the first floor is quiet and a window was open, showing a black coal haired female.

Her black eyes were looking at the trees in front of her house, boredom was written all over her face. Usually, she would play with her phone all day and would only stop for an hour or two but this time, it's like something was forcing her to come into the window. Like usual, her instinct tries to tell her that something will happen.

But what she only sees is the gray clouds, the trees, and the wind that's blowing her hair. It is quiet disappointing that nothing is present, usually when the instinct is this strong, there's something that will happen. But now, there's literally nothing.

She sigh heavily with disappointment layering her voice. "What a waste of time. Maybe this time, my instinct was wrong," she complained.

She turned around to go back to her room as she walked towards the nearest table, where her phone is located.

"Honestly, humans really do play with their phones all day. While I have lots of job to do. If only I had that much of a spare time," a voice reckoned behind her back.

With a quick response, she turned around to the source of the voice. The british accent were clearly heard in the voice of this person. It was a man, probably at his 30s. He was wearing a white suit, blue tie, with a blue tailcoat behind his back, white jeans with 3 or 4 knives on the side of his clothes. He had pale skin, sapphire eyes, and snowy white hair.

Her eyes were focused at the man in front of her. "Who are you and how could you get into my house?" she asked with confident. Whoever this is, she will fight if he wants to fight.

His eyes scanned her up and down. She's the chosen one- I mean... The one that he has been looking for. "Oh, so you speak English? I thought you only know one language because of your small brains," he joked.

The noirette rolled her eyes. "So what you're saying is that you aren't a human? Since you refer me as 'human' is that what you're trying to say?" she guessed.

"What do you think? Am I not human?"

"I question you first so you should answer me first and right now," she ordered.

The snow haired man were impressed, she's the first human that acts like this in front of him. "Indeed, I am not human. Your language is simply easy to understand than my own language."

"So he's not human? So what is he? A ghost?" she chuckled for thinking about that.

"Whatever you're thinking right now about me isn't right. My name's Lycious Baldon Montgomery. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance," he said as he bow slightly at the female in front of him. Whatever happens, be polite to every person that you met even if they're your enemy, at least that's his motto.

While the 16 year old female was confused on how he bow at her but she decided to shrug it off. "I'm not asking your name. I'm asking what are you and your intention of being in my house," she remarked. "Are you a ghost or what?" she added.

"Is there a ghost that could have a human form, and could be as dashing as I?" he boasted proudly.

"I swear I will break that confidence down-"

"Get to the point. What do you want 'not ghost' and what are you?"

His smile turned into a devilish smirk, his blue eyes turned into a darker shade. "An Arctic Fox Demon at your service," he said while bowing once again.