10] Shock

Jinjin's pov
After so many days we were having fun together, I was feeling very happy about that.
Even though eunwoo told to hide his secret mj hyung told us which boosted our energy. Because after being casted for the drama I felt that eunwoo has became distant to us, but he proved me wrong.
We decided not to much until eunwoo comes so we can have more fun together.
Therefore we just went for shopping until he comes.

~Time skip~
Sanha: " Hyung! When will eunwoo hyung come?" He asked mj hyung
Moonbin:" Yes hyung call him and ask when will he be free and don't tell him that we know about your secret."
Mj:" Ok."
He called Eunwoo
Bold Eunwoo
Italic Mj

"Yeoboseyo"
"Eunwoo ya where are you right now?"
"I am at the company right now"
"When are coming?"
"Um-m I-I will come after 2 hours maybe..."
"2 HOURS!"
"Yes hyung, but I will try to come early"
"Ok. Call me when you are done so I can send you our location."
"Yes hyung. Now I need to go, I will talk to you later. Bye"
"Bye"

Mj:" He will come after 2 hours."
Rocky:" What are we supposed to do until then?"
Moonbin:" Let's eat something or atleast have a coffee. What say?"
Jinjin:" Good Idea"
Sanha:" Let's go then."

We all went to a small cafeteria as it was less crowded.
There were only few people there. We made ourselves comfortable at corner seat.
We were all very tired after shopping for so long that no one uttered any word while eating which is very rare.
3 boys entered the cafe while talking, it is usual but I heard a familiar voice while they were talking.
Fortunately they sat next to our seat due to which we could clearly hear what they were talking.
I know that it is not good to listen to others conversations but I had a very bad feeling after watching them together.
They were just having their usual talk but one  person's voice shocked me.
I slowly turned towards my left side pretending to pick up my chopsticks which I dropped purposely.
He was eunwoo our eunwoo with 2 other boys I guess they were Kim taehyung and Choi Minho his friends who stared in same drama.
I was feeling sad, angry , shocked and betrayed. Not because he was with them but because he lied to us.
Why did he lied to us?
I decided to find the truth.
I took out my phone and texted members to stay silent and just listen to conversation of people next to our seat.
They all gave me confused looks but I signaled them to just listen.
At that time they(eunwoo, taehyung,Minho) were just laughing so they didn't knew eunwoo was also there.
Taehyung: "So how is it going?"
Eunwoo:" Great! it's almost done"
Minho: "I am very happy for you."
Taehyung:" So am I. But for how long are you going to ignore them?"
We all stood shocked. Was taehyung talking about us?
Eunwoo:" I don't know."
He said in a low tone
Taehyung:" It's been months eunwoo since you are ignoring them. I am happy that you spend most of your time with us and don't hide anything from us.But until when are going to ignore it"
Minho:" He is right Eunwoo. When will you tell them?"
Eunwoo stood silent for some moment and then said
Eunwoo:" Soon hyung. Very soon. Once I will tell them the truth and my decision, we all will be free from those worries. And also went don't need to ignore them."
Are they really talking about us?
Minho:" Does your company know that 'xyz acting agency' is approaching you to join them?"
He nodded.
My heart broke into pieces
Sanha was about to shout but I shut him by placing my hand on his mouth.
Eunwoo:" They already know hyung. And they have no problem with that as both companies are in good terms and they may also do collaboration with the help of me."
Minho and Taehyung sighed.
Taehyung:" I know that it is hard for you but you should tell them that you want to pursue your dreams."
Eunwoo:" I don't want to hurt anyone."
Minho:" They won't be hurt, instead they would feel happy for you."
He smiled
Eunwoo:" But before that you know we have something special to do."
Taehyung:" We know. Now let's eat fast otherwise we will be late for our meeting at the arcade."
Eunwoo: *giggles*Yes hyung."
Soon they left the cafe.
We all just stood shocked.
I couldn't believe what I heard just now neither could others.
We just payed the bill and went towards our dorm.
As soon as we reached everyone dashed into their rooms closing the doors with a bang.
I know what they were feeling. I was also feeling the same but I felt I have something else to do .
I was just fuming with anger.
Without thinking further I just called Eunwoo......

================================
Authors note
Sorry for cliffhanger...
Soon the main climax will be there
Please stay tuned...

Memes for today

This always happens with me 😭