6] The Prank

Sanha's pov
? :" yeoboseyo(hello)
Sanha : " It's me hyung, I need your help."
? : " For what?"
I told him everything...
?:" We can't do this alone , we need one more person."
Sanha:" Whom should we ask then?"
?:" How bout the one who is scared of these things the most?"
Sanha :" ummm Ok then "

~Dinner time~
We all were having dinner that's when I decided to start my plan
Sanha : " Hyungs.. why is the table so silent today? Let's have some more fun."
Mj :" you are right Sanha but what should we do?"
Rocky:" Shall we tell each other horror stories!"
All glared towards eunwoo hyung because he is the one who is most afraid of such things
Eunwoo: " Yes why not ...Don't worry I am not afraid of these things anymore"
Moonbin:" Really hyung?"
Eunwoo: " Yes... Let's start, who is going first?"
Rocky: " I will go first!
Once their was a house near a beach in which there was a ghost who liked to disturb the visitors. So to disturb them he used to turn on and off lights of the house , float things in the air, and many more scary things..."
Moonbin :"What was so scary in that?"
Jinjin:" Yes it was nothing!"
Rocky :" I know that but that house was same as our cottage"
Mj:" Hyaa don't say those things , you know I have a weak heart"
Sanha :" hehe hyung we all know you are just teasing us"
Rocky:" Believe it or not it's upto you"
Jinjin :"Ok. Let's just sleep now we need to leave for dorm early in the morning"
Eunwoo :" Yes hyung is right"
With this our hyugnline went to clean the dishes and we the maknae line decided to clean the table. After cleaning we all went to our respective rooms.

After some time we decided to execute our plan
MJ's pov
Even though the story wasn't that scary it made me feel scared especially when we were in the room alone. Thats it I can't take it anymore, I decided to go to one of the members room to sleep right now I was really afraid .
The maknae line will surely tease me in future and also would not let me sleep peacefully if I ask them.
So either I could go to jinjin's or Eunwoo's room. I thought that eunwoo might also be scared so I decided to accompany him.
I went towards his room and knocked the door, their was no reply. So this time I directly went into the room and saw eunwoo sitting on the corner of the bed. I went towards him with concern and asked him what happened?
Eunwoo: " Hyung I heard some different noises and also saw some things floating in the air."
My heart sank ...
Mj:" Eunwoo I know you are joking right ?"
Eunwoo:" No hyung why would I joke, just look at me"
Yes he was really scared at that time, so I decided to believe him. For some time the entire room was filled with silence suddenly I heard some weird sounds
Mj:" D- Did youu hear that ?"
Eunwoo :" Nope.. I didn't hear anything."
Mj:" But I just did hear some weird noises, I guess they are coming from the bathroom."
Eunwoo:" L-let me just check the bathroom then"
With that Eunwoo got up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom
Slowly he opened the door...
As soon as he did that we both screamed like hell!

Jinjin's pov
I was in my room surfing through my phone as I was unable to sleep, suddenly I heard mj hyung and eunwoo screaming.
It was from Eunwoo's room, so I went there hastly so did Moonbin
As we opened the door we saw mj hyung and eunwoo in one corner of room in a state of shock and we also heard some giggles near the bathroom.
We thought that they are some theives so we were about to beat them but they saw us coming and took of their masks
They were none other than rocky and Sanha
I just looked at Moonbin and then at them and started laughing...
So it was a prank
We went towards eunwoo and mj hyung whose eyes were closed uptil now
Jinjin:" Hyung , what happened?"
Mj:" I think there is ghost in the house."
Moonbin :" No hyung ghosts don't exist they were just Sanha and rocky , they pranked you !"
After listening to this anger fumed through mj hyung , he started chasing Sanha and Rocky.
Me n Moonbin were just laughing at them...
After running for half an hour mj hyung caught them...
Rocky :" Hyaa hyung it wasn't just us, eunwoo hyung was also a part of this!"
We all got shocked and stared at eunwoo
Eunwoo:*laughs* hyung it was originally Sanha's plan....
I didn't even know about the noises
Seriously...."
Mj was slowly walking towards him...
We all knew what was gonna happen so we all decided to join him..

Eunwoo's pov
All the members started coming towards me
Eunwoo: "hyung ! Please , Mianhae (sorry) No hyung please don't...."
But it my pleading was of no use...
They all started tickling me
I felt as if I would die....

3rd person pov...
The whole room was filled with Eunwoo's scream and members laugh.They all were enjoying to watch eunwoo suffer. Tickling was one of his weak spot. Which members used to take advantage of a lot.
They all laughed till their stomach and mouth hurt...
They got so tired that they all decided to sleep in Eunwoo's room .
They all slept cuddling each other

================================

Authors note:
Sorry for such a bad chapter 😔..
I really don't know why I suck so much in writing!
I will try to give my best....
I hope that you won't feel bored while reading this chapter..
From next chapter the story is going to have a big twist, so please stay tuned...
And do tell me if I need to improve in my work or if there are some mistakes...
As I upload these chapters without proof reading!

Memes for Today

I guess Sanha and me share same brain cells 😂😂

This is just me..

I prefer cute rocky though 😉Wbu?

Wbu?