There is a saying do not go grocery shopping when you are hungry. I looked down at both my hands and I was holding two big bags full of food and I wasn't even able to carry it. As I was on my way I couldn't walk anymore as the bags are too heavy I needed to stop and take a breath after all walking here was a bad decision. I spotted a bench near a small alleyway so I decided to sit there for a while and then go. As I was about to sit someone held my wrist tightly and pulled me into the alleyway making me drop all the stuff on the floor I tried to scream but my mouth was covered with a cloth. Then I felt my head hit on the wall and I saw a man holding up a knife before me about to stab me. I closed my eyes in horror expecting pain but I didn't feel anything as I opened my eyes the man that held me was lying on the ground groaning in pain I looked up to see my guardian angel and saw Taehyung standing there with so much anger in his eyes. 

I saw him there my eyes filled with tears and I ran towards him and gave him a tight hug he hugged me back but immediately pulled back and examined me to see if I got hurt anywhere I gently shook my head. He then walked towards the man who was on the ground and pulled him to make him stand. As soon as he stood up Taehyung didn't give him even a minute and started punching him in the stomach and his face and the man fell to the ground blood coming out from his mouth, after giving him multiple kicks I heard someone approaching and I saw Jimin and Jungkook walking towards the man. After they gave the man a few more kicks they pulled him towards the black car and handed him to a guy and he shoved him in and drove off. Now I turned towards Taehyung he quickly came beside me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close and stroking my hair to comfort me "It's ok y/n I'm here we all are here you are safe now," he said.

"I went to your apartment to see you and Jane told me you went grocery shopping I waited a little while but since you took time to come I came in search of you only to see you get attacked by the bastard," he said clenching his jaws. "Did you by any chance know that man y/n? Or have you seen him somewhere?" Jungkook asked and I gave him a no in fact no one has ever attacked me before so all this was new to me and I was still shocked. "It's ok Jungkook we can talk about this later, for now, y/n needs to take rest, she is going through a lot lately," Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. "Ok then y/n we'll be taking our leave if you need anything feel free to call us anytime," Jungkook said and gave me a hug Jimin followed behind and they both left.

Taehyung was helping me carry all the stuff I bought, back to my apartment "By the way why would you need so much food and it's more snacks than food," he asked "I was very hungry when shopping that's why I bought so much but now it's so difficult to carry," I said and taehyung chuckled "cute," he muttered under his breath but I acted as if I didn't hear it. As soon as I stepped in Jane came running towards me taking the bags away from our hands. "Omg y/n are you alright? did that man hurt you I swear to god I will take the life out of him if I ever see him again," she said and I let out a chuckle seeing how cute she was when she was angry. "don't worry Ms Chung he would have been regretting his actions by now no one lays their hands on my y/n and escapes," Taehyung said and Jane let out a laugh "My y/n .....ohhh I seeee," she said in a sarcastic tone and Taehyung realised what he said and his face became red. "By the way, you can call me Jane," she said and Taehyung nodded. "Ok then y/n I need to go home I have a few files to complete I'll come to pick you up tomorrow," he said and immediately Jane spoke up "You aren't going anywhere Taehyung you are staying with us for dinner," Jane said in a serious tone and left to the kitchen. "You better listen to her she is very dangerous," I said and Taehyung let out a laugh and nodded. "It wouldn't hurt to stay," he said.

"Till then I'll give you a house tour," I said and he nodded I showed him the entire house and the last stop was my room "And finally this is my room," I said opening the door. "We can wait here till dinner is ready if you want to," I said and he stepped inside my room and took a seat on the corner of the bed when I sat on the other corner. "Why didn't you wake me up when you came to pick me up?" I asked and Taehyung let out a laugh "Jane and myself tried so hard to wake you up but you didn't move an inch so we let you have your beauty sleep," he said laughing and I was so embarrassed. 

After dinner I walked Taehyung back to his car, first, he was stubborn and was concerned if someone attacks me after he left but I convinced him. He was in his car and I was looking at him through the window. "Give me a text as soon as you reach on top y/n," he said in a worried tone "Taehyung it's just a few steps I'll get back in safely don't worry," I said pinching his cheeks. "Don't forget I'll come to pick you up tomorrow and I won't accept no for an answer," he said and I nodded. 

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

Unlike yesterday I got up early today and made myself and Jane breakfast I also packed lunch for myself and Taehyung as he enjoyed eating my food the other day. Now I am standing down in my apartment waiting for Taehyung to pick me up. Today we have an important meeting in the office with all the other companies so I dressed up a bit today to look presentable. I wore a simple white button-up shirt and the first two buttons were undone revealing a fair amount of skin, I paired it up with a black pencil skirt that was above my knees and I wore my coat over it. I saw Taehyung's car across the road so I crossed the road to get in. I opened the door of the passenger seat but I dropped my bag right after so I bent down to pick it up and when I got up I saw Taehyung staring at me with his mouth slightly open. "Are you alright Taehyung?" I asked and he immediately snapped out "Y-yeah I'm good," he shuttered I gave him a confusing look and sat in and now we are on our way to work.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV  

I stopped the car as soon as I saw y/n opposite the road I don't know why but every time I see her a smile automatically creeps on my face and all the butterflies in my tummy get wild guess that's what being in love feels like. She wore a white button-up shirt and both the buttons were undone which was paired with a pencil skirt that was a bit above her knees her hair was loose just pinned up on both sides and my God she turned me on immediately. As soon as she opened the door I adjusted myself not to seem too obvious just as I was about to look at her she had dropped her bag and bent down to take it and there I lost my cool goshh she looks so fine even in her normal clothing this is how much I'm craving for her. Before I could shift my gaze to her face she caught me staring at her with an open mouth "Are you alright Taehyung?" she asked and I immediately snapped out "Y-yeah I'm good," I replied shuttering fuck why did I shutter now it will be so obvious good job Taehyung. How am I going to handle this tension the whole day?

END OF TAEHYUNGS POV

y/n after being attacked by that strange man

anddddd an early updateeee. Hope u all like this chapter do show your love and support by voting and commenting stay safe and sending lots of love

with love sav💜