1

It's a beautiful Sunday morning.. meera wake up.. in her small wooden bed.. in her small room .. meera and her family live in this Small cottage house near a beautiful palace.. which is made in 19th century for the servant and other workers who work for palace people .

The family of meera working for the shikhawat family since ages . Her grandfather, their father all worked for shikhawat.. even now her father works as cook for shikhawat family. Her father randheer singh works all his life for the shekhawat family.

But meera is very ambitious and talented.. as she is a single child.. that mean her family after her father will no need to work for shikhawat. Meera wants to do her own business.. she is very good with accounts. And she has topped the university also.. she want to own a business, she has big dreams in her life.. she has turned 23 last month.. and as she is working as a assistant in a multinational company

..  she is saving money to gift her parents there own house so that they don't need to work for shikhawat.but destiny has something in her faith..

Meera wake up, and brush her teeth. She bath and get ready in a beautiful red woolen top and a blue normal and shady jeans.. as this is a winter by now. The month of December.. it's vwry cold in alwar . She wear her old coat which she is wearing all from last few years.. which threads are start visible. But she still love the warmness it give to her .

Meera quickly move out of her house.. but suddenly her ears filled with the voices of her mother.

Her mother Mrs sheela singh, a very traditional house wife.. who's life is all about her children and husband..
Her mother shouted..  to have her breakfast.
Meera replied in a hurry..  " maa i will eat at work.. m.getting late"

Her mother shouted and asked her to wait..
Meera was just about to start her second hand scooty which she purchased with all her savings of life..

Her mother came to her.. and give her food in a wrap..
Sheela " eat it otherwise I will complaint to your baba.."

Meera smiled thinking that her mother still haunt her with his father name.. she smiled at her.. and gave her a nod and take the food wrap .

Meera start her scooty ..

Here in palace..
Rani sa (queen) " everything should be nice and beautiful.. my only son kuwar(prince) is coming today after 10 years from London.. i want everything to be perfect.."

Today the Prince Raj Singh sikhawat is coming to his home after 10 years..
Prince is coming to delhi and from there he will come by car.

The entire palace is decorated.. as in few months the Prince is given the crown .. as shikhawat family is one of the royal family that still remains in india.. and their kingdom is basically now gone
.but the who city still considered them as the supreme.. the palace is now a biggest hotel.. and the family fields are now still the number one grower of grains..

The family owns several business in the country also..
The Prince Raj Singh is studying business science in the renowned University from the country..
He is coming after 10 years .
And that too to take over all his kingdom..
The Prince was very innocent but with time he becomes rude and arrogant after that tragedy that happen to him that night..
He doesn't talk to his mother.. he even haven't met her in last 10 years..
What all he cares about is.. his(dadisa)  grandmaa.. he is coming back to take care of his kingdom which is currently under his mother..as because after the sudden death of his mother.. the rights gone to his mother..
But prince hates her mother.

The royal guards are waiting at the airport for the prince..

But they didn't knwo the fact that prince has gone before they reach here..
Raj Singh shikhwat wants to explore..he decided to go by his self. As his flight is early. And he hates to wait for anybody..

He books a cab and sit inside it..

After some time the speed by which driver is driving..he doesn't like it. So he changed the seats with him and start driving in his own.. and in few minutes the car is flying..
The driver scared to his life.. but kuwar sa (prince) is not ready to listen..