I love you.

Draco's POV:

"...And then you put in the lavender and you're finished." (Y/n) said as she lifted her quill off of my parchment.

"Okay great! That was easy." I stretched in my chair.

"Yeah, because you didn't do anything!"
She giggled and smacked my shoulder with the textbook.
I smiled at her.
She got up from the desk and began to gather her stuff.

"Oh you don't have to go. You can...stay if you'd like."

"Eh, we have an exam tomorrow. I have to get a good nights rest." She sighed.

"Please!!!" I begged.
She gave in and I pulled her onto the bed with me.
We cuddled in a spoon position. She stared at the wall and I stared at her hair. We didn't say a word to each other. It was quiet and nothing but our breaths were heard.

"Draco." (y/n) turned to face me.

"Yes, gorgeous?"
      I played with the strap of her white tank top.

"You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for," she looked down at my lips.

"You treat me better than any guy ever has. You're silly, funny, a pain in the arse really." she laughed.

"I think...I think I love you." She looked into my eyes.
      We stared into each other's eyes for a short moment. I got up from the bed and began to look out the window. Her lips went straight and she sighed.

"Better get going then." She said quietly.
      She lifted her already collected stuff off of the desk and left.

I kicked the chair and let it fall over, creating a loud bang. My hands flung to my head and I grasped my hair tightly. My face turning a bright red out of anger.
     I ended up falling asleep shortly after. I was mad I didn't just tell her how I felt. I just let her think her words didn't mean anything to me.