The Attack

Draco's POV:

A few weeks of dating had passed by and I still hadn't taken (y/n) out for a date. We've had a few study dates in my dorm but it wasn't much. I had been trying to respect her space so we hadn't even hugged yet. It was kind of awkward if I'm being honest. She always made sure we were busy though. We met up outside of the room of requirement. I had sent her a letter the day prior to notify her.

Dear (y/n),
Sorry I've never officially took you out on a date. Sure, we've gone to Hogsmeade together on the weekends but that's more of a, get together you could say. I want to take you out. Meet me outside of the room of requirement. Dress fancy,
- Draco

"Wow-" I smiled at her. She turned around, it felt like slow motion. Her dangly, gold earrings sparkling and her red, off the shoulder dress flowing barely past her knees. "You look- amazing," I could barely speak. She smiled.

"Thank you," She got closer to me and grabbed my arm. "Where are we going," she took a deep breath.

"You'll see, my darling," I answered.

We arrived at a restaurant not far from Hogwarts. Very expensive restaurant, I wanted to give her the best.

"Ooh, so this is why you wanted me to dress fancy," she smiled

We sat down at a table and we ordered.

"All of these expensive options and you choose the cheapest thing on the menu?" I joked.

"Well, yeah," she laughed. "I don't want to be ordering something worth 1,000 galleons do I?"

"I'm here to spoil you, get whatever you want," she nodded.

"Thank you," she said.
We ate and had a lengthy conversation about life. I wanted to tell her all about my father's plans with vanishing cabinet but I couldn't. I knew it would break her heart. A short time after we had finished eating, the orchestra started to play a slow song.

"Care to dance?" She put her hand in mine and we got up from our chairs. Swaying back and forth, staring into each other's eyes.

"You're a good partner," she told me.

"Oh, yeah?" I started to sway faster and we didn't look so graceful.

"Stop it!" She laughed. "You're so embarrassing,"

"Let's get out of here," she nodded and we went outside.

"Is it...snowing?"

"I think so," I reached my hand out to try and catch a snowflake. "Yes, yes it is,"

"We better go before we freeze to death," she said.

Just then, we heard screams from inside the restaurant.

"What the hell," I said and I ran inside.

"Draco!" (Y/n) said, grabbing her dress so she could run.

There stood Bellatrix and other death eaters, manipulating innocent wizards.

"WHERE'S DRACO!" She shouted at a man with her wand ready to strike.

"THERE HE IS!" Fenrir Greyback shouted while pointing at me.

"He's brought a girl!" She yelled, running towards (y/n).

"Let go of me!" She kicked Bellatrix who was grabbing her arm.

"How dare you kick a witch!" She threatened her with her wand. "You filthy half-blood!"

Fenrir grabbed me and was pulling me away.

"Draco! Leave him!" She screamed. I almost burst into tears hearing her cry.

She somehow managed to whip out her wand and stun Fenrir and Bellatrix.

"GRAB MY ARM, DRACO!" I ran over to her and we apparated back to Hogwarts.

"What the hell! Draco what was that!" She said getting up from the ground. We were covered in dirt.

"I have no idea!"

"Don't you lie to me, what was that!"

"I don't know!"

"Ugh. Now we're covered in dirt and in danger. What the hell".

"I'm sorry,"

"Maybe Ron was right,"

"Right about what?" She began to walk away. "Right about what!"

"That you're a stupid death eater!" She turned around angrily.

"How could I possibly be a death eater!"

"Your father is one! It's possible you are too," she started to walk faster.

"(Y/n)!"

"Draco, after we were just attacked, I don't think it's a good idea to talk. We should go to bed and talk about it tomorrow, okay?" I hadn't seen her this mad in a long time.

"Okay,"