Duel

I ran to the bathroom. I was in shock, I was sad, I felt terrible. Worst feeling I could possibly feel. Just as I began to let out all of my emotions, Harry came in.

"I know what you did, Malfoy. You got her killed." Harry said angered.
I stopped crying for a moment. We began to fire spells back and forth at each other. Most of mine missed.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled and a glowing blue light came out of his wand.
Next thing I knew I was in the floor bleeding. I was in an indescribable amount of pain. I began to sob more on the cold, wet floor of the bathroom.
Harry, shocked and unaware of how bad my condition was, he tried to leave. Just then, Snape came into the bathroom, stopping Harry for a moment.
Harry was giving a glare by Snape. He began to heal me and Harry fled. He was going to get away with it.
         Although getting my revenge on Potter was sitting in the back of my mind, it was not of of my priorities.

Later that day, I awoke in the hospital wing. I was laying on the bed shirtless with white bandages all over my chest.

"What happened?" I asked the nurse who was tending to me.

"You've been hit by a harmful spell. We were afraid your condition would be critical but by the looks of it you're doing just fine." She gave a warm smile.
I flashed a fake smile back and turned away from her. For a moment I had forgotten (y/n) was gone and I had been excited to see her when she came to visit me. Unfortunately, this would never happen.

"Get up boy." Snape came in when it was time for dinner.

"What?" I answered confused.

"Get. Up."
I did as ordered and got up, limping from pain. He handed me a suit to get changed.

"Your ride home is waiting for you. Hurry boy."
I changed quickly in the hallway and ran outside into the carriage that had been waiting for 10 minutes. I was going home.

"(Y/n) (L/n) was a hardworking student, " Dumbledore began at her memorial. "She was exceptionally kind and passionate. She was brave until the very end. We got examples of this when she held back Bellatrix and Fenrir at a restaurant to protect Draco and when she stood up to Bellatrix in the tower last night. Since you all were her companions, you deserve to know what happened to (y/n). After finding (y/n) with Draco in the astronomy tower, Bellatrix challenged (y/n) to a duel. Before allowing (y/n) to say anything, she performed an unforgivable curse, resulting in her death," Dumbledore said firmly at (y/n)'s memorial.
     Such a terrible service. She deserved better. Dumbledore was against having a funeral since she hadn't any family members to attend. Could've at least tried to make it nice. Dumbledore didn't care that she died he just didn't want to look bad.