"See you next year"

We made our way down the hallway, (Y/n) wasn't quite strong enough to hold herself up yet so I carried her in my arms. My father and Bellatrix bickered back and forth.

"I WOULD'VE KILLED HER! I WANTED TO SAVE HER FOR THE DARK LORD," I heard Bellatrix shout in her raspy, cold voice.
I tiptoed across the floor, stepping in all the right places to guarantee they wouldn't hear my footsteps. They argued in the dining room which was nearby but far enough that they wouldn't hear me if I spoke.

"I knew we'd make it out of this hell hole alive," (y/n) smiled.

"Yeah," I looked down at her and into her eyes.
"We can go back to Hogwarts, finish our last year, and go from there. What do you say?"

"I say...that's the best idea I've heard in forever."

________

1 month later

"Summer, eh?"

"Yes finally!" (Y/n) cheered. "Where will you spend it? It's not like you can just-"

"I'll figure something out," I told her.

A ruckus erupted and whistles were heard. A white cloud shooting up into the sky could be seen coming closer and closer.

"Train's here," (y/n) noted. "See you next year, Draco."
Without missing a beat, we leaned in and kissed each other. As much as I hated showing this side of me to those who feared me, my image didn't matter to me anymore, not when I was with her. She made me happy. She made me laugh. She made me cry. She made me feel emotions I couldn't imagine feeling.
(Y/n) boarded the train and shot me one last wave before the train took off.

"See you next year, (y/n)."

I walked back towards the castle when dark green mist appeared in the sky.

"What the-"
A black glove slipped over and my mouth and before I could even process what was occurring, things would take a turn for the worse.

To be continued...

_______

A/u:

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I finished this book and I have decided there will be a sequel! Keep an eye out because the first chapter will be out very soon! If you made it this far thank you so so much for reading and it truly does mean a lot to me! If you want to see anything specific in part 2 of this book please comment and let me know! I'll try my best to include it. Thank you and I hope to see you soon! - K