Good friend

"(Y/n)!" I yelled from the window of her dorm which was open.

"Draco?" She walked over to me.
       It was dark and nothing but the light of the moon and the stars was illuminating the sky. She seemed to be getting ready for bed as she was in red plaid pajama pants, a white sweatshirt, and her hair was in a messy bun.

"How the hell did you get here?" She asked.

"Broom," I answered smiling down at it. "Wanna go for a ride?" I smirked.

"Sure!" She smiled hopping out of the window.

"Hopefully Sprout doesn't find out!"

"Yeah I'd be screw-" she screamed before she could finish her sentence as I zoomed off. "DRACO YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!" She yelled and grabbed onto my chest tightly from behind.
It was her first time on a broom. I tried to convince her to play quidditch all these years but she never really took interest in the aspect of playing—only watching.

"WOOOOOO!" I yelled out of excitement.
       She rested her head on my back as we flew around the castle.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" She finally let go of me and letting her arms go free. "Woah!" She wobbled around.

"Careful, Darling." I smiled to myself.

"That was so much fun!" She smiled. "We should do this more often." She said as she got off the broom at her window.

"Anything for you darling." I gave her a charming smile.

"Hey could I maybe stay the night here?"

"Draco you keep staying in my dorm! Is your bed not comfortable enough? My father can afford the best." She said imitating me.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Sure you don't." She said welcoming me into her room.

"Bed?"

"Couch."

"Why do you always make me sleep on the couch!" I whined as I walked over to it with a hunched back.

"Because I don't want your Malfoy cooties." She grinned.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice stuff you got in here." I said as I touched her succulent plant.

"Leave it Malfoy."

"Who took these photos? You look good!"

"I said leave them!" She snatched them from my hand

"Okay geez!"

"Hurry and get ready for bed before I kick you out." She joked.

"Yes master." I put up my index finger and started to walk towards her bathroom to brush my teeth with an extra toothbrush.
       She was lucky because most students didn't have the advantage of having a bathroom in their dorm
I wondered why she let me sleep in her dorm if she would always get annoyed when I did.