⚠️Doll ⚠️

I pinned (y/n) against the wall on her way to her 2nd class of the day. Everybody saw but I couldn't care less.

"(Y/n), last night wasn't enough for me. 5 pm, my dorm, don't be late." I released her from the wall and walked away as if nothing had happened
In Defense Against The Dark Arts, (her and my second class) I was finding it hard to control myself. Her skirt would ride up to her mid-thigh, making it almost impossible for me to stay still. I could see her pink lace panties grow more and more eager to be ripped off.

"(Y/n) would you like to demonstrate?" Snape asked her.

"Uh, sure,"
      She slowly let her hands fall off her desk and got up as she grabbed her wand. Her hips swaying as she walked to the front of the class, her flawless (h/c) hair flowing perfectly.
      She performed the spell and obviously did it perfectly. Hermione clapped promptly as (y/n) walked back to her desk with her chin up confidently. As (y/n) sat down I got a glimpse of her ass. She always wore shorts under her skirt, I was puzzled as to why she wasn't wearing any today. Was she doing it to tease me or was she doing it for herself?
       Snape made us read the rest the remaining time and everyone was dying of boredom, except for Hermione of course. She was a bookworm for sure. Everybody was so relieved to be let out of class. They're almost pushing and shoving to get out.

"Good job in there (y/n)," I told her on her way out.

"Thank you," She said contently.

"Although I could've done better." I teased.
She pushed me but I was cocky and my thick textbook fell out of my grip.
I picked up the book and when I looked up I saw her already a fair distance from me. Her confident walk outshined everyone.
        It was now 5 pm. I was waiting for her to come to my dorm but she didn't. I waited another 10 minutes and she didn't come. Another 10 passed by and she still wasn't there. Once it was 5:30 I decided to quit waiting. As I opened the door of my dorm I collided with (y/n) who was just about to reach for the knob.

"What took you so long you slut?"
       I didn't give her time to answer. I aggressively pulled her into my dorm and I slammed the door locking it.

"Get on the bed now," I almost shouted.
      She laid her back on the bed and waited for further directions.

"Strip."
       She began to remove her blouse, biting her lip at me as I watched from the door. She pulled off her skirt and tossed it with her index finger and thumb.

"Forgetting something?" I asked.
       She unclasped her bra and let it fall off on its own. She slowly pulled her panties down her leg and throw them to the corner.

"Better?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.
      I felt my pants grow tighter.

"(Y/n) you make me so hard," I whined. "Suck me. If you behave, I might take care of you too."
      She got down on her knees and removed my black pants and boxers, allowing my throbbing cock to pop out. She bit her lip at me and began to lick around the tip. She took it all in her mouth and bobbed her up and down. My eyes close and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna come." I moaned. She titled her head up and I let it out on her face. She licked off the cum around her lips.

"Good girl. I supposed I'll take care of you."
       I slammed her onto the bed and thrusted into her without warning. She let out a scream in pleasure.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Draco," she whined.

"That's right." I thrusted into her rougher.
I spit in her mouth and she stuck her tongue out for more.

"You're a slut for me and for me only," I said through gritted teeth. "Cum in my mouth, whore."
      I put my head down and put my tongue in her. She squirmed around in pleasure as I ate her out. She released into my mouth and I wiped my lip with my thumb.

"You taste so good, baby," I smirked. "Get your clothes back on you slut, we're going out."
__

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked as we roamed the empty corridors.

"My parents wanted to meet you. They have this annual party thing I think you'd love." I said, holding her wrists as we walked.
       She was biting her nails with her free hand. Her face had turned from normal to bright pink in minutes. (y/n) looked around whenever she could to make sure there were no teachers.

"Calm down, (y/n)! Students rarely ever get caught sneaking out. Especially when Filch is the one on the lookout." I stated in a taunting tone.

"Yeah but maybe this is one of those times where we do get, " I pulled her into a broom closet, cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Wh-"

"Shh, " I put my finger on her lip and another finger pointing to the door, signifying why I was telling her to shush.
       We listened with our heads practically glued to the door. A bright white light illuminated the closet for a short moment through the crack in the door. Only the sound of Filch's squeaky shoes and loud breath could be heard.

"I think he's gone, " (y/n) whispered as the sounds faded.

"I think so too, "
       I slowly began to open the creaking door.

"Stupid door could you be any louder!" I scolded.
         We continued to walk until we got to the black lake although I noticed her legs shaking. I smirked knowing I had done that to her.

"So how do you expect to get across this forbidden body of water?" (y/n) crossed her arms and gave me a sassy look.

"Like this miss know it all, " I glared at her, and just as I turned back to look at the lake, a wide, milk coffee rowboat appeared.

"How did you, " she said amazed.

"No questions get on the boat, " I said taking her hand and guiding her down the rough rocks we were standing on.

        We (I) rowed for 2 hours to get to a floo powder station.

"So, what you're going to say is very simple. Don't screw this up." I said nonchalantly.

"Got it, " she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Malfoy Manor!" she exclaimed very clearly.
        She was engulfed in green flames and when the fire disappeared, so did she.
        I went right after her.

"Draco!" she said angrily.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"You should've told me this was like...a fancy party! Look how I'm dressed!" she looked down at her short white dress that she had worn many times before.

"You look great." I pouted my lips.

"And look at you! All...pajama-y! You better pray you have something presentable in your closet!"

"Of course I do. You don't suppose this is my first fancy event do you?"
         I grabbed her by the wrist yet again and pulled her all the way to my room.

"You're room is a mess. Considering that you're a rich kid and have like 5 house-elves you would think your room would be spotless," (Y/n) looked disgusted at the sight of my room.
        I gave her an even more unwelcoming glare.

"Which one?" I held up a navy blue suit and a black suit.

"Mmm...the blue one, black is too traditional."

"Okay, thanks." I slid off my pajama pants and white shirt.

"What are you looking at?" a dominant tone in my voice.
        She looked away quickly and began to mess with the things on my dresser.
         I began to adjust my suit in the mirror.
"Okay, I'm ready now."

"Forgetting something?" a soft voice asked.

"Not that I know of?" I questioned.
       She grabbed the blue tie off of my bed and began to wrap it around my neck.

"Very handsome, " she playfully slapped my cheek twice.
       I winced in embarrassment.