Miya Twins

Requested by @ROLLLINGTHUNDERRR

Sorry guys requests are closed for now. I was gone for... reasons, and wow there are a lot of requests. So I'm going to do them as fast as I can. I'm very sorry. And I wanted to write this one a little differently.

Y/n POV

"Fuck!

I whispered screamed as I heard the footsteps get louder.

Currently I am hiding in the science lab, running away from the two crazed twins.

"Y/n~" one of them called out.

"Don't be scared." The other one said.

"Yeah right. I'm soo not scared right now." I had whispered to myself.

BANG! I jumped as I heard a loud bang coming from the other side of the hall.

"Y/n I love you so much." They said at the same time.

"No, I love her more you idiot." One voice said.

"Haha, your funny I love her more." The other one said. I suddenly heard them yelling at each other a lot more.

Were they arguing?? I guess I should try to leave. I stood up quickly and took my chance and ran.

As I was running I saw the doors to the school and I hear footsteps behind me.

"What the fuck!!" I had yelled as I turned around and saw the blonde, Atsumu, running full speed towards me.

I quickly turn back around and saw the gray haired one Osamu standing at the door smirking.

"Are you shitting me right now" I cried out as I came to a full stop.

Osamu started walking towards me. "That's good." He hushed me as he gave me a hug. Still covered in blood may o mention.

"We love you," Atsumu said as his arms wrapped around me from behind.

"And you'll always be with us, isn't that right." They said together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it was short. I'm working on others right now. Ty guy sm for the support! We are at 15k views and 300 votes!! Tyyy!