Satori Tenodou

First of all thank you guys so much for 300 views! I really appreciate it! Anyways, on to the story!

Anyways, on to the story!

.
.
.
.

You were the only person who thought of him as a normal person.

You didn't think he was a monster, you thought of him as a human.

You never looked at him like he was a monster.

And that made him crazy for you.

"Shut the fuck up," you yelled at someone as Tendou hid behind you. "He's a human just like you and me! !" You finish.

"What do you mean, did you not see the crazy look on his eyes right now! It looks like he's going to k-" you smacked the boy across the cheek.

Tendou was smirking behind you, his legs grew weak at the sight of you getting angry at someone. Also jealous you didn't have your attention on him.

"Come on Tendou, let's g-" you sentence was interrupted by a groan of pain coming out of you mouth. The man had pulled you by the hair, making you look at him.

"Listen here you bitch, don't touch me again you hear me." The man's voice trailed off as he felt an immense pain in his arm.

He looked up and Tendou was giving him a horrific glare.

"Let go" was all he said. The man looked at him in fear, but didn't even loosen his grip

"You think I'm scared- ahhh!" The man started, but finished with a scream. Tendou had plunged a knife in the man's stomach.

The man let you go and you fell to the floor. Looking at Tendou in shock as he stabbed the man, over and over.

"T-Tendou" you stuttered his name. He stood up and walked over to you with his head down.

He had slow strides.

"Y/n, why do you sound scared?" He asked as he got closer. You were frozen in fear.

He finally got to you and kneeled to your height. His crazed went soft as the connected with your.

Suddenly tears fell down his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Tendou you killed someone-"

"WHY ARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!?" he yelled making you flinch. Loud sobbs echoed thought the room. "No, NO! You- you said I wasn't monster I-"

"Tendou! You murdered someone!" You yelled at him.

"He was a monster, eveyone is a monster. Except you," he said to himself.

"Tendou-"

"That's it, I'll take you somewhere where none of the monster can get you. Yeah a safe place." He turned around and looked at you with an awful smile.

"Okay my paradise?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
R

equested by Hikaru_pillow

Thank you guys for reading my story! I hope you all enjoyed, again thank you so much! Also don't be scared to comment or request!