Kiyoomi Sakusa

Hey guys-
Sorry for not posting, I was on break and it was nice to take a break from school. So yeah, sorry again. I hope you guys like this chapter!

ALSO! THANK YOU GUYS SO KUCH FOR 5K READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. Okay ya'll can read now.

TW: this chapter implies a little of sexual harassment

Y/n POV

I was walking down the street, late at night, listening to music. Humming to the music, (TW: Gun) "My daddy's got a gun. My daddy's got a gun. My daddy's got a gun. You better run" I hummed the words quietly as I walked down the street.

With the music not playing to loud, I could hear footsteps behind me. I stopped and the footsteps stopped as well. I took at my earbuds, and walked a little faster than before.

The footsteps went faster as well. That's when I went onto a full out sprint. Knowing full well the person was following me.

I saw that the usually busy road was empty and that I wouldn't be able to hide. So I made a rash decision to turn down the alley to my right. I could hear the footsteps getting closer to me.

When I ran some more, I saw it was a dead end.

"Fuck" I whisper allowed. As I went to turn around I was pushed up against the brick wall. My face scraped up against.

"What's a hot chic like you doing walking out at night? Mm?" He said into my hear. Ugh, I can smell the reek of alcohol.

"Heading home." I said bluntly, I slowly move my hand to my pocket where my phone. Turning on my location.

'How the fuck hasn't he noticed?'

He laughed, "You looking to spend the night with me." He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck no!" I yelled as I kicked him in the balls, and turned around trying to get out of there.

He grabbed my leg and dragged me towards him. I kicked him in the face, but he would let go.

"You stubborn bitch!" I yelled as I was about to kick him again.

BANG

Was all I heard before I saw the man on top of me scream in pain. A bullet was shot into his arm.

"Get your disgusting hands off of what's mine!" I heard a familiar voice come from behind me.

"Who the he- AGHHH" He screamed once again, as his other arm was shot.

"Shut. Up." The man says. I shale in fear not knowing what to do. I feel a hand grabs my shoulder.

"Mm Y/n, when we get back your going to need a long shower. To get that filth off of you." He said as he whispers into my ear.

"God damn it" I look back at the man from before. Then he fell backwards as he was hit straight through his head.

I stare wide eyed as I look at his corpse.

"Let's go my lovely." The man says as he grabs me. I can feel a rubber glove grab my arm.

I finally got the courage to look up at him. I gasp in fear as I saw his black hair and the mask.

"Sakusa?!" I yelled in terror.

"Yes Y/n?" he says as he keeps dragging me home.

"What the fuck did you just do!?" I yell at him. I try to push him away, but be was much stronger than I was.

"I killed him," he said as he looked at me. His dark eyes crazed as they look at me. "I killed HIM!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Sakusa-"

I did it because he putting his nasty, disgusting hands all over whats MINE. YOUR MINE, no one else's." He said as he backed me into a wall.

"Only mine" the clean freak pulled his mask down and pushed his lips on mine. A smirk on his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uh, hey guys.
I felt like it had to be long cause I was gone for so long. Anywhas I hope you guys liked it. Cause I feel like it's really bad. And expect more chapter from me soon!

Requested by ROLLLINGTHUNDERRR