The Christmas You'll Never Forget (🔫 PART 2 NSFW)

Start from the beginning

You put your face in your knees. "What's your plan (Y/N)?" Gillies asked, not touching you this time. "I'm going to seduce him." You mumbled, Gillies eyes got wide, "WHAT?!" You cringed at his volume and closed your eyes, saying a prayer. "YOU'RE GOING TO SEDU-" you whipped around and punched Gillies right in his throat.

The goons chuckled and reached for their radios. "Hans... du musst das sehen, dieses Mädchen denkt, sie kann dich verführen! Geh unter deine Haut! Gott, die Frauen sind so-" (Hans... you have to see this, this girl thinks she can seduce you! Get under your skin! God, women are so-)

"Send her in." Hans commanded. They smile and two walk to you, "Boss man wants you." You whimper softly and stand, walking to the office. Holly looks back at you, a concerned look on her face. "You're free to go. I'll get your requests sorted out. Mrs...?"

"Gennero. Miss. Gennero." Holly storms out and you look at Hans, your palms were sweating and you felt like you were going to throw up. "Hans.." you whispered. He didn't say anything, just looked at you. His eyes traced your curves which were hugged in your dress, unlike Gillies and the security guard you actually liked him to look, you wanted him to look.

"Come here Ms. (Y/L/N)." You nodded and slowly approached him, you stood in between his legs and he dismissed his goon, once the door shut he pulled you down into his lap. You gasped softly. "My men inform me that you believe that you can seduce me." He raised a brow and cocked his head to the side. "You believe that's your ticket out of here." He whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

Warmth grew in your stomach, some of it rising to your face in the silence. "C-Can I... at least try...? It's worth a try I think..." you said sheepishly. Hans hummed, "Very well." You smiled softly and let your hair down, you fluffed it out and grabbed his chin softly. Hans scanned your face with his highly observant eyes.

"May I kiss you Mr. Gruber...?" You brushed his nose against yours, kissing it softly as you waited on an answer. He hummed once more and you took that as a yes. You connected your lips hesitantly and Hans took a breath in through his nose, sitting up in his chair. You smiled and deepened the kiss, making it hungry to let him know what was going through your mind.

Hans roughly grabbed your hips and bit down on your bottom lip. You groaned and opened your mouth to him. He immediately explored every nook and cranny, you could feel him growing harder by the second. You smirked softly and pulled away from the kiss, the two of you just stared, trying to catch your breath. You cleared your throat and fixed his tie and hair. You smoothed his jacket out and got off his lap, walking to the door.

You heard a gun cock and your hands shot up. "I don't remember saying you were done." His voice husked, he was angry and horny, your favorite combination. You bit your lip and turned back around, looking at him. "What? I seduced you. My job is done." You quipped, Hans got up and walked to you, pressing the gun to the bottom of your chin, "You're far from done little Poppet."

You smiled and held your head up, trying to get away from the gun. Hans grabbed a fist full of your hair and lead you back to his desk. He forced you to your knees and grabbed a scrunchie from the desk and put your hair up in a bun. He then pulled you under the nook in his desk. "Perfect." He muttered, his eyes were no longer that brown but a pitch black. His pupils were blown and lust was swimming around his head.

(NSFW)

Hans unbuckled his belt and nodded at you. You pulled his chair closer and reached in his pants, "Oh fuck." You said, immediately regretting your decision. Hans raised a brow, he was throbbing. "I don't have time to mess around Poppet." You nodded and pulled him out. You just stared at him for a second. "I uh..." Hans' jaw clenched and he grabbed your hair, "Open. Now."