The Student Teacher (🐍 NSFW)

Inspired by snapeswhore24's  DR after we had a long conversation about it! The reader is seventeen in this story BTW. The age of becoming an adult in the Wizarding World is seventeen! Also Disclaimer: Edging and Choking.

You sat at your desk, helping your Professor, Severus Snape grade some papers. You were his student teacher, training so that hopefully you could yourself become a teacher when you graduated.

You stared at the paper, looking at Severus' hand writing. You spaced out and started to fantasize about the dark haired man, tracing your fingers over the note he'd written on the paper.

You remembered a couple months ago when you were bouncing up and down on his cock in your favorite black lingerie. Severus hadn't touched you in a long time due to him trying his best to remain professional.

Since then you couldn't even bring yourself to pleasure your own needs, now all throughout the day you were horny and your teacher was all you could think about. Your thighs clenched together and you slipped a hand between them, trying to calm yourself down.

Severus cleared his throat and got up, walking to one of his filing cabinets. You looked back at him quickly and your eyes of course darted down to his pants, it had become a habit. "Looking disrespectfully isn't ethical." Severus mumbled.

You stood up and leaned against your desk, looking at him. "Looking into someone's mind isn't ethical."

"I wasn't-"

"The tent in your pants says otherwise." You pushed off the desk and walked over to Severus slowly. "Why don't you let him out of his confines... I miss my big boy..."

You saw Severus' knuckles turn white from where he was gripping the file cabinet. "Come on Severus... like old times..."

Severus slammed the cabinet shut and stormed back to his desk. "The old habits of ours are in the past. We mustn't discuss them. Get back to work." Severus commanded. You scoffed and walked over to him leaning down to meet his eyes. "Was I not enough to fill that stupid little fantasy of yours?"

Severus looks up at you, brows furrowed, he looked offended. You shook your head and sighed, "Forget it." You walked to your desk and sat down, going back to staring at the paper. You were no longer fantasizing, but remembering all the good times you and Severus had before he'd become cold and reserved.

The endless nights dedicated to aftercare and him teaching you to play chess. You closed your eyes and tried hard to keep from crying. "Get out of my head..." you whispered, glancing over at Severus.

He sighed softly and continued to grade. You put your head down and remembered the one time that Severus actually made love to you, it was the last time you'd ever slept with him and you knew you wouldn't forget it. Severus slammed his quill down on the table and walked over to you, leaning down to get in your face.

"I can't concentrate when your mind runs wild." He looked all over your face.

"Then bend me over your desk and make me shut my mind up." You whispered, drawing dangerously close to Severus' face. His jaw clenched and he grabbed the tie on your uniform, pulling you into a rough and desperate kiss.

You whimpered softly and wanted nothing than to be closer to Severus. You grabbed his face, cupping it in your hand. The kiss had flickered from want and need to passion, and finally ended up on the passion of wanting to have sex. Severus lifted you up with ease and pushed everything off of his desk, laying you down on it.