Chapter 6

Illena walked into the hospital towards her office. "Morning everyone, Hey Jen give me the status report from last night"

"I printed it out and put it on your desk. Oh there's some guy waiting on you in your office said it was important that he speak with you when you came in." Jen said with a confused dazed look on her face.

"Um okay. Thanks. I'll review it." Illena went past the nurses station. I wonder who the hell this is. It better not be some crazy patient. Illena walked into her office and was met with a tall figure. He turned around. She thought maybe her eyes were deceiving her. She dropped the files on the floor. His dark blue eyes peered at her as he watched her get flusted at the sight of him. He ran his hands through his blond hair as if he was on Baywatch or something. He took a step towards her only to see her take a step back. "What.. are... you .. doing.. here?

"Im here to see you of course. Aren't you happy to see me." The mystery guy said to her.

"No Im not and Id appreciate it if you would leave my office before I call security." Illena said to him. "Carter what makes you think that after all these years Id welcome you back into my life. I told myself along time ago that when you left I was done and that's what I meant. So leave."

"Come on baby you don't mean that. You know I still love you." Carter made another attempt to grab a hold of Illena.

"Don't Carter. I told you that I want you leave. Now you can leave voluntary or I can remove you Involuntary. Take your pick." Illena said standing behind her desk.

"Look at you so cute when you're angry. But I'll leave before you call in the goon squad. I'll see you around." Carter said before leaving her office.

She tried to breath and within seconds of Carter leaving Denetria walked in. "What the Hell is Carter Haynes doing here."

"Hell if I know but where ever Carter is there is always trouble." Illena said shaking her head.

~~~~~~

Illena Spent most of the day thinking. What the hell caused Carter Fucking Hayes to scroll his happy ass back into town. What in this town could of brought him back. I wasn't a good enough reason for him to stay so I sure as hell know its ain't me he's back for.

Illena pulled into her drive way when she noticed a car was parked outside her house. "I know this fool didn't find my house and is now stalking me." Illena thought to herself. Illena sat there for a while and sent out a text to Brent. She prepared herself for the worst as she stepped out of her car. And low and behold it was Carter stepping out of the car.

"You can go ahead and step your happy ass back in that damn car. You're not welcomed here buddy." Illena said standing on her front porch.

"Come on Girl you know you missed me why can't we catch up like old times and get reacquainted." Carter said walking towards the porch.

A Black Ferrari Roared down the road and pulled into Illena's drive way. Brent stepped out of the car in his Brooks Brothers suit and he walked straight up to Illena completely ignoring the fact that Carter was standing just mere inches from where he just parked his car. "Hey babe how was work." He grabbed the things from Illena's hands so she could opened the door. He went inside and placed her work stuff on the island in the kitchen and his suit jacket on a chair.

He walked back outside with a dangerous stare in his eyes. Illena followed behind. He eyed Carter as he spoke to Illena. "So who's your friend." He motioned his head towards Carter

Illena let out a stifled laugh. "You're funny. Thats Carter Hayes the low life i spent most of my college career dating and crying over. Who's some how schemed around town and found me."