Chapter 35

"Hey Jessie, Its Illena"

"Gregory?"

"Yeah the one and only" Spent a little time catching up. "Hey girl Listen i need a bit of a favor."

"Yeah Sure"

"So my Fiance is a lawyer and I'm helping him work a case. Its pertains to his mother and his father."

"Oh yeah anything to help" She was wiling to help and this would be great exposure for her

"I owe you lunch next week" I was hanging up with Jessie when Brent plopped down on the couch. He looked beyond stressed and defeated.

I walked over to him and touched his face. "hey babe, whats wrong?" I used my thumb to caress his check. He wouldn't look at me so i lifted his head. I needed him to relax and know that this would all work out for the better.

He wore a dark colored polo button up. I squatted in front of him. I slowly reached for his button. then the second. and the third. I finished unbuttoning his shirt. i slowly helped him out of it. "Let me run you a hot bath. You need to relax." I kissed his chest through his under shirt. I stood to leave. He grabbed me. His hands on my waist. He pulled me in close to him. He laid his head against my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair.

This case wasn't like any of the other cases he had. As his soon to be wife i needed to take his mind off of it.

He continued to hug me. I didn't want him to think that i was pushing him away. But as if on cue.

"Mommy!!!!!! Cade is being mean to me." I heard coming from upstairs. "No I not" He retorted back.

Those boys always seemed to be at each others throats lately. I'm not going to make it to their teen years. "Ill take care of it." Brent said getting off the couch. He kissed my forehead.

I followed him upstairs but went to our bedroom.
"Now what is all this commotion" I heard him address the boys.

I went to our bathroom and got Epsom salt and some relaxing soaps. Grabbed some of my candles and set them up around the room. Went into my closet and found my corset and matching panties.

I heard our bed room door open. "Babe?,"

"Yeah," I called back.

"I'm getting the boys ready for bed." Brent said.

"Hey just pack em a bag I'll see if D will watch them for the night. You need to relax with out the kids running around all night." I continued to work on getting the bathroom cleaned up for him.

"Uh okay that actually sounds great." He said before closing the door.

I tiptoe ran back to the room where my phone was and called up Denetria.

"Hey chick!" She said very excitedly into the phone .

Hey boo!" I said back "hey can you and Jax do us a favor?"

"Id love to watch the boys. She is going to be excited. I'll come pick them up in a little bit."

"Ok, Brent has them in the room getting them packed up. We'll come get them and take the kids for lunch tomorrow. Brent has a lot going on with this case."

"I know he's been stressed I can tell it. The past few days he's been standoff ish."

"I'll tell you as soon as I can. Love you see you when you get here." I quickly hung up with Denetria and got the bathroom ready. I locked our bedroom door mainly because the boys love to just burst through the door and plus I didn't need Brent doing the same.