Chapter 2

"hello"

"Hey this is Brent"

"I'm sorry, who?" Illena said smiling into the phone

"uh Brent... Porter from Porter & Associates"

"Ah okay"

"Yeah I'm calling because I'd like to take you up on your offer for a date. Was wondering if the offer still stood"

Illena was quiet for a moment.

"Yes it still stands but for tonight only"

"How about i pick you up at 8 then"

"My address is on the back of that card i gave you :)" She smiled. "I knew you'd call me"

"You know i really like your confidence. Not many girls have that"

"Im not most girls. Im Illena. Let me get back to this paper work Ill see you later tonight."

"Yeah.. Okay i got some things to handle around the office myself "

Illena placed her phone down on her desk. Just as Denetria stepped into the door way.

"Who was that you're making plans with." She said with a smirk on her face.

"I was talking to Brent." Illena said typing up an email on her computer

"You mean that hot new peice of ass that just rolled into town. He's all these women talk about." Denetria informed Illena

"hmm really I guess I'm blind because today was the first time I had ever seen him." Illena said still avoiding Denetria's eyes.

"Yeah your normally to busy with work or somthing for this hospital and you never take time for yourself but yeah he's actually from around here. He grew up here." Denetria said.

"uh-huh" was all Illena spoke. And then. "Girl I can't hold this in." Illena's eyes lit up

"What what" Denetria began to panic. Illena waved at her to close the door.

"Okay so yeah this Brent Porter guy is FOINE. I walked into his office and when I saw him i had to control myself and not jump across his damn desk and take him on the desk the floor the chair where ever the hell I could. He made that Armani Suit look like he was laced in in a million buck. Oh his body looked so right up in that suit. It fit just tight enough to where if he sneezed he might almost hulk out of it but not so tight he couldn't breath." Denetria snorted "Girl his eyes ohmYGWAD his eyes. They're this minty ice green blue color and he has this deep olive Italian like skin with dark brown almost black hair. Looking like if Ian Somerhalder and Chris Hemsworth had a baby." Illena laughed at her own joke. "When he looks at you its like he can see into your soul. I swear he was a model in another life."

"Girl you're drooling." Denetria said reaching for a tissue. "need to change your panties?"

"oh shut up I am not drooling. but i might be salivating tho.. and noooo I dont need to change my panties"

The girls crack up laughing.

"well I asked him out on a date."

Denetria's eyes lit up "You.... asked...him... on a date. Well what did he say."

"Well at first nothing he just look at me like he wanted to respond but couldn't so I left him my card and info and gave him a very flirtatious look before I left. Making sure to give him the best show he could handle with my clothes on."

Denetria hung her head down and laughed into her hands. "So thats what you two was discussing when I walked in? Illena nodded her head.

"This is how I feel Im 26 years old I am entitled to go after what I want. Im not afraid of rejection. Well I am but thats besides the point I don't want to let this slip through my fingers."