Chapter 30

Caution I'm sure there are errors! Will fix later!
Just trying to move the story along. It seems as if it's just stuck and I don't want to get complacent. The boys are now 2-3 years old (haven't really decided you guys tell me) they are coming into their own personalities. Cael being just like his daddy and rambunctious and Cade being more mellow and relaxed. Anywhooo

BRENT

"Babe! ... Babe!!.. BAY-BEE" I yelled through the house. She was taking forever to get her stuff. I had the boys standing by the door and we were ready to go. "Cael go get ya momma." I said taking his coat and his backpack off. He took off as fast as his little legs would carry him. Cade and I stood there patiently for Illena and Cael to grace us with their presence.

After what felt like an eternity I hear the click clack of the heels on her freshly pedicured feet. I could see  engagement ring glistening on her manicured hand. The shimmery gold specs in her dress complimented her skin and her eyes. All I could do was look up at her with admiration.

"I'm here" she said descending down the steps. She waltz over and grabbed Cael's bag out of my hand. She helped him put it back on. She ran her hands through his curls.

She slowly stood up. "Babe I'm sorry it took me so long. I just wanted this to be perfect." She said running her hands down the length of her curves. " mmmm always perfection" I said stepping closer and placing a kiss on her check. "Come on let's go"

Illena grabbed her stuff and ushered the boys out of the front door. "Cade crawl over and daddy will put your seatbelt on. I heard her say as she got Cael buckled in. I made my way over to Cade's side and buckled him in. He'd be out like a light before we go to the end of the street.

The boys were going to go over to "uncle Jax and Aunt Netria's" house. I had planned an evening out with my soon to be wife. People assumed that we would of jumped right into wedding plans after the boys were born but we needed to focus on them and not have any thing to stress about. So 3 years later when the boys are much older and a bit more into a routine, we might just start planning.

Jaxson and Denetria had bought a house about 20 minutes away from our house so it was an easy drive to drop off and pick up the boys or Saryha. When we pulled into the drive way I could see Jaxson and Saryha sitting on the porch. Saryha had a big smile on her face. She had been waiting for us.

"Look at you too. All dress up looking like celebrities. Can I get your autograph" Jaxson said laughing. Which cause Saryha to giggle. "Daddy you swilly"
"Go tell mama we got company" Saryha turn and practically bolted to the house screaming. "Mom-Ma! Auntie Lay is here."

I just shock my head. "You have hands full. She's just like D huh?"

Jaxson nodded "man you have no idea. So uh what are you and Illena getting to tonight" he said as he help me get the boys out. As predicted Cade was out like a light and so was Cael. "Hey buddy wake up" Jaxson said as he unbuckled Cael's eyes peered open. As soon as he saw who was waking him up. "Unckie Jax!"

"Hey man give me five " Jaxson and Cael played around for a bit while I struggled to get Cade to wake up.

"Cade were at uncle Jax and aunt Netria's house. Saryha looking for you" knowing Cade he wasn't really sleep he just prefers to draw out the process. "Daddy I'm sweepy" he said with his eyes still shut. I looked towards Illena with pleading eyes. "Cade you wake up for mommy. I'm sure uncle Jax will let you finish your nap."

Cade opened his eyes and looked at me and then to Illena. "Okay mommy" as I unbuckled Cade I hear Denetria coming towards the car.

"Hey baby momma" Denetria practically pulled Illena out of the car.