Chapter 1

Illena was a such a beauty. She stood at 5 foot 6 with honey brown skin. She had all the necessary curves in the right places. She cared about her appearance so she hired a personal trainer. Her hair, oh her hair, she wore her luscious locks in their natural state.At about shoulder length. Her hair always seems to be on point. Whether she was doing her morning run or just out in general.

Brent fantasied about how he wanted to run his fingers through her hair and his hands roaming her body. He never worked up the courage to go talk to her. He knew he'd be at a lost for words. He'd get lost in her beauty. He just had to have her.

Brent drove his car towards his law firm and almost wrecked his car. He slammed on his breaks so hard he swore he had whiplash.

UGH!!

Brent massaged his neck. Damn he thought. He looked at the coffee that had spilled on the dash board and the files all over his back seat.

Knock Knock

Brent looked up when he saw the face of Goddess.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah i uh i though i saw something in the road" He quickly lied.

"Um okay yeah we don't want to have to call the police for your murdering animals in the streets." The Goddess said with a laugh

Oh her laugh was like an angelic choir. He could lose himself with her for sure.

"Well I don't want that I'm not sure if jail house orange is my color." Brent let out a chuckle.

"Since you're okay and there aren't any dead animals under your tire Im going to go finish my run." The Goddess turned around and ran in the opposite direction.

Brent began gathering his scattered files. "I need to request a pick up and a detail appointment." Brent barked in his phone. Brent walked into his new office building. "Morning boss," Jaxson Prescott called from behind his desk. He was Brent's best and longest friend. He offered him the job when he moved back home after turning down a very nice corporate law job up in the city. He wanted to live a not so hustle and bustle type life. He still had clients from all over the state but he just didn't want to deal with the back stabbing and the ladder climbers/backstabbers.

"Hey man take my keys and when the car people come to get the car tell them not to fuck anything up"

"Will do boss, Ey don't forget you have a meeting with some hospital administrator. They want you to look over their contract with the builders before they sign."

"Alright Ill be in my office just let me know when he gets her."

Brent sat his 6 foot 4 frame down at his desk. He check his emails and chatted with a few clients who had some legal questions for him. He ran his fingers through his deep brown hair and sipped his coffee.

ILLENA

"Morning team how's it going" Illena walked into the business office of the hospital. She greeted the nurses that were at the nurses station outside her office. "Pretty good. how was your morning run" Her best friend and lead nurse Denetria asked her. "It was great as usual. its just this super handsome dude almost wrecked his car. He says he almost hit an animal or something but who knows what he really was doing." Illena shrugs

"He probably was looking at you and almost wreck" Denetria cracks up laughing

"Shut up, Don't you have a job to do" Illena huffs.

"Nope ive done all my rounds. You know im the best at what i do" Denetria was right she was one of if not the best nurses that this hospital had seen in a while. "Did you sign the contracts for the contractors so can start on the new cancer wing?" Denetria asked as she sat in one of the chairs infront of Illena's desk.