Chapter 4

Okay guys brace your self. I tried to keep not go into to much detail. Never know who's reading it but I didn't go as explicit as i wanted to. Didn't want it to be too long. well i hope you enjoy please make sure to comment vote and share. I would love some feedback on whether you like it you hate it favorite parts so let me know. Happy Reading.

Brent hopped in the car and speed off towards his house. Illena leaned over and she planted kisses on his neck. She licked his ear. She ran her hands down his body. She eyed his crotch area and saw that his dick was showing through his pants. Don't let the color of his skin fool you about the size of his dick. She ran her index nail across his dick print. Brent pushed the gas pedal a little farther down.

Brent pulled in to his driveway. His house was up on a hill over looking the country side. He loved the tranquility of it. Illena stepped out of the car. Brent meet her in front of the car and grabbed her hand. He opened the front door and Illena took in all the decor. She did a semi scan because she was soon spun around and her view consisted of a low cut beard and minty green eyes and a million dollar smile. His full lips came crashing down on top of her luscious lips. He ran his hands over her body. As his hands explored her body he pushed her up against the closest wall he could get her on. She pushed him back. Her hands reached for the buttons on his jacket, pushed it off his arms. He helped her yank the jacket off. He tossed it towards a chair. It fell to the ground. She worked on the shirt buttons. She exposed his rock hard chiseled body. His arms were covered in tattoos something she hadn't expected but totally loved. Abs looking like art work. She ran her hands across his chest, down his abs and back again. She had felt on him before but she never guess he was this fit. She grabbed the base of his neck and pulled him close to her and kissed him. Sent sparks through her body.

He grabbed her hand and pushed them above her head. Held them their with his left hand while his right hand roamed aimlessly over her body. He yanked her hem up and exposed her thighs. He yanked once more this time seceding in getting it over her plump ass. He groped her ass. She let out a soft moan. Brent released his grip on her hands and he used his to unzip her dress and finally get her exposed. She wore a strapless lace bra that cover size D breast and matching thong. He couldn't resist his urges. He scooped her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed his face into her cleavage. His hand reached for her breast. He sucked her breast like a baby straining for the last drop of milk. She ran her fingers through his hair and pushed his head into her chest. He moved from breast to breast like a hunger wildebeests

He pulled her from the wall and carried her up the stairs to his bed room. He kicked the door open. His room was immaculate. The California King bed was his destination. His room had a red and black scheme to it. His bed was so soft. He laid her down and kissed her neck. He kissed his way down her body. Planting kisses on her tattoos she had on her side and her navel. She still had her legs wrapped around him. He gripped her leg and pushed them apart. She gazed at him with lust and seduction in her eyes.

"Mjmm girl you drive me wild." Brent said in a gruff voice as he removed her underwear. He admired her naked body.

"Well Let me drive you insane." She motioned for him to come to her. He did as he was told and laid back and she grabbed his belt and yanked it off with skill. She worked on removing his pants. She tried to contain her facial expression when she saw his dick.

"You like what you see, You're going to stare or are you going to do something with it." He said as he laid against the pillows with his arms behind his head. She smiled and she began to work her magic.

Brent let a soft moan and he ran his hands through her hair so he could see her face.

He grabbed her up in his strong arms and she climbed on top of him and their bodies moved like one. She grinded her hips against him. She was driving him insane. Her sex was the best he ever had.

He woke up to a face full of curls. She had fallen asleep on his chest. He maneuvered from up under her and slipped on some sweats. He grabbed a t-shirt of his and sat it on the dresser. He looked at her while she slept and thought he was the luckiest guy in the world.

vrrrb-vrrrb vrrrb-vrrrb

Jaxson was calling.

"Yo" Brent answered as he walked down the stairs to his kitchen

"how was the date bro"

"It was actually really good"

"You didn't clam up again did you"

"No man, I told you I was caught off guard"

"Yeah right man, You ah tap that last night show her how us vanilla boys get down."

"Jax.. You my boy and all but don't ever say that again."

They both laughed

"But did you"

"UH actually "

Jaxson cut him off. "Don't tell me you had uh. technical difficulties."

"Dude whats up with these low jabs. Damn. Nah Its not like that all. I mean this wasn't just a good fuck. It was something that ive never experienced before. No other girl has made me feel that way. I don't know man she does something to me"

"Damn Porter sounds like you are getting a case of SHE WHIPPED THAT ASS!!!" Jaxson laughed into the phone.

"Man fuck you,"

Brent and Jaxson talked some more before hang up with each other. He made his way back to his room where Illena was still sleeping. Body looking like a perfectly sculpted marble sculpture that belonged in a museum. He just stared at her. She eventually began to stir and move around. Her eyes slowly opened.

"MMM. Morning handsome." She said with a smile.

"Good morning beautiful," He said walking over to the bed.

Illena crawled towards him. She looked at him with such seduction in her eyes. She pressed her naked chest up against his. She pecked his neck. She could still smell the Cologne from last night still lingering on his body. He didn't want to let her go. He grabbed her ass as she hugged him. She bit his neck.

"Hmm Damn girl. You about to start something." He smiled at her as he smacked her on the ass.

"Baby im always ready to start as long as you're willing to finish it." Illena whispered into his ear and she flicked her tongue on his ear.

Brent grabbed Illena and pushed her down on the bed. With in seconds he was out of his sweatpants and hovering over Illena. She was ready to take him and he was willing to give himself to her.

"Come on baby," Illena said to Brent "Fuck me"

Okay guys I know this was a bit uh how should I say this Uh well Ill let you fill in the blanks. I'm really excited about this I've been on a roll with this story the ideas just flow to me. Brent and Illena are both two Strong powerhouses. They are both bold and both like to take control. Illena does like to have a dominate man. Brent finally shows that he knows what he wants and he himself isn't afraid to go after it. I'm excited to see what happens next for them. Stay tuned. I'm going to bed now. So the proof reading didn't happen. Ill take the time on Wednesday when I'm off to re read all chapters and make the grammatical changes necessary. Hope you all enjoyed and as always

Comment

vote

share

xoxo Kertivia