𝐭𝐰𝐨

Leaky Cauldron wasn't anything special at all, it was a small and shabby-looking pub, behind laid the magical entrance to Diagon Alley.

"Well this isn't goodbye, M! I will get to see you during the holidays, IF I'm not busy at the ministry."Dora faced her sister as if she was going to miss her.

Mia turned around to also face Dora since she couldn't keep looking at the awful building right by them.

"Yeah, I'm going to "MISS" you tons too!" Mia said sarcastically.

"I know you will, anyways I gotta get going so I'm not late...again, take care okay. Don't move from here, they should be coming any minute, also don't tell mum I left you here by yourself cause she will kill me."

Mia waved as her sister got on her broom and flew, till she couldn't see her anymore. Mia wasn't the type to get scared easily, she was a very mature, and talented 13-year-old, unlike most her age. Yet so reckless and arrogant. So she wasn't bothered by anyone who passed by and stared at her with a weird, yet terrifying look, like they've just seen a killer.

Mia started to fall asleep, given the fact that she had woken up early that morning, when she heard a familiar voice call her name.

"Mia sweetheart, wake up," a familiar person called out her name.

Mia right away opened her eyes and almost stumbled on a rock that was by her, while trying to balance herself. All seven redhead Weasley's and a bushy brown hair girl were now surrounding her, while Mrs.Weasley called out her name.

"How are you darling? How long have you been here all by yourself? You should have gone inside!" Mrs.Weasley said worriedly.

"I'm fine, it's okay," Mia said as she shook her head. "I have only been here for a bit."

Mia got her suitcase from the ground and joined the group, along with Hermione and Ron, who stayed behind to help her.

"I'm surprised Fred or George didn't stay behind, but glad they didn't, who knows what they're up to now," said Hermione.

Mia was also surprised that they didn't wait for her, they always usually tried to take her away from Harry, Hermione, and Ron. In order to tell her about their next prank, but this time they walked in with the rest of the family.

Ron grinned, while shaking his head, as they started to walk in Leaky Cauldron, "It's because Mum forbade them to get anywhere near you, she wasn't too happy when she heard that you almost got expelled, because of them!"

"Well, it is my fault...if I had not messed things up it wouldn't have ended the way it did," Mia said as Hermione and Ron sat down at the large dining room table.

"Enough talk about that. Harry's supposed to be in here right? Where do you think he is." Mia said as she looked around the whole area.

"Ask the person at the bar, she might know something," said Ron simply.

Mia walked over to the witch handling the bar, knowing that she should know by now that Harry Potter is staying here. "Excuse me, Ma'am? Mia soon got her attention and she was now making eye contact with her.

"Yes?" the bar lady said nicely. "How can I help you?"

By now both Ron and Hermione have gotten up from the table and walked to where Mia was at, so they can know too.

"By any chance do you know where Harry Potter might be? He's currently staying here,"Mia questioned.

There were a few seconds of silence before anything was said. Till it looked like the bar lady finally remembered. "Ah wait, yes! he left a few hours ago, he should be wandering in Diagon Alley."

"Thank you!" Hermione blurted out.

All three of them went back to the dining table, wondering whether they should wait for him or go look for him, but by the way, the witch at the bar said it, it seemed like he spent the whole day in Diagon Alley, since he got here.

"Well..we can go look for him and get our books and supplies, while we are there?" Mia said.

Ron's head went up as he heard voices coming closer and closer. Soon Hermione and Mia's head also went up.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Freddie?!"

"Oh, I'm thinking exactly what you are thinking, Georgie."

The twins said suspiciously as they walked down the stairs to the dining room and out the door to enter Diagon Alley.

"How long do you think they are going to pretend I'm not here? Without me, none of their pranks run smoothly." Mia said as she sat against the chair making hand gestures.

"You mean, you almost getting expelled last year for following their plan," Hermione said sharply.

"Exactly. following THEIR plan, if they would have just followed my pla-"

"Have you and Hermione got anything from your list yet? We can go down if you both would like!" Mrs.Weasley cut off Mia as Ginny leaned against her.

They all looked at each other and then to Mrs.Weasley and nodded as they got up from the table.

"Well, let's go then you should be able to find Harry around somewhere."

They all followed Mrs.Weasley to a rear courtyard. While she tapped the bricks in the wall to get into Diagon Alley.

"Stay together! I'll go with Ginny, all three, or actually, all four of you should be here by dinner!" Mrs. Weasley said sincerely as Ginny dragged her to Magical Menagerie.