𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

On Halloween morning, Mia woke up before anyone else and went down to breakfast.

Sitting a few tables down was someone who she least expected. Cedric Diggory, with his group of friends.

There was something about Cedric Diggory that she liked, he's skin was pale white with eyes that were golden, he's hair was like a bronze, red tint to it. For all she knew he could be a model. She didn't know much about him except for the basics. He's a muggle born. (His parents are like rich in the muggle world and adopted like 5 kids or something, including him) Another thing she knew was that he is Hufflepuff's seeker and very popular in his year. And lastly, he's totally hot.

Mia walked over to the gryffindor table unbothered to go over to him because she simply was not in the mood. Until he spotted her and called her name.

"Tonks," Cedric yelled.

"Diggory," Mia said as she walked up to the Hufflepuff table.

"Ready to lose," Cedric chuckled. "Oh wait never mind, you're not on the team anymore, it's gonna be an easy win for us."

Mia nodded and gave a slight smile. While Cedric's friends laughed along.

"Yeah about that."

"Don't tell me they let you back in Tonks?" Cedric grinned.

"The universe works in my favor, Diggory."

"You know I have a name right?" Cedric jokes. "You're lucky that you're Professor Mcgongall's favorite student."

"Yeah and I do too," Mia replied, "I'm a very like able person."

"You should tell Professor Snape that."

Cedric started to look around the great hall and Mia wondered what he was looking for and followed his movements.

"Where's your group of people at? Don't tell me you locked them up somewhere," Cedric laughed. "Wait, don't tell me, you turned them into rats or something and you are in hiding."

"If you think that, then sure."

There was a sudden silence in the room and Mia did everything in her power not to make eye contact with Cedric. Knowing very well that he was looking at her. Suddenly, one of his
friends whispered in his ear and looked at Mia.

Shit I haven't eaten yet, and people are coming in already, Mia thought to herself.

"Uhh would you uhm like to sit with us?" Cedric questioned.

"I don't need someone to tell me where I can sit and when should I sit, but yeah sure," Mia said as she took a seat in front of him.

"Merlin, you're hard to please," Cedric beamed. "Just sit down."

"A third year? sitting with us?" said a blonde girl.

Mia has never seen this girl around, but by the looks of it she wasn't too happy that Mia was joining them.

"A third year? sitting with us? Some people should use a glue stick instead of a chapstick, do you have any idea who you're talking to," Mia responded as she turned to the blonde girl.

The blonde girl looked around while her cheeks turned pink.

"I like her," beamed one of Cedric's friends. "I see why-"

There was a sudden thud that came from underneath the table and Cedric's friend bent down and rubbed his leg.

"Anyways, do want to come along with us to-."

Mia's attention was caught by a familiar voice she knew.

Shit, Mia thought.

"Hey! There's Mia," exclaimed Ron.