𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟑

I always imagined how I would meet my biological parents. I would accidentally bump into them during my time training at the Ministry of Magic. As I looked at them I would see their features on me. My bright blue eyes that have a tint of grey in them glaring right at them. Fred and George have always told me they look like a cloudy day at the beach. Or my defined cheekbones, Nymphadora says that cheekbones like the ones I have don't come out of no where, it's genetics.  She's just just jealous because i'm better looking. I would think nothing of it till I introduce myself to them and they give a sudden surprised look. The only thing my mum and dad have told me about them was that they kept the name they had given me. Mia Jane. Which I personally think is dumb. They could've given me a way more cooler name, something that actually stands out. So it wouldn't be a surprise if they ask me to repeat my name again. As time would go by I would figure it out and so will they. I would finally be able to ask all the questions I had for them. But all of that was gone now, not because I knew or I thought they were dead before a few weeks ago. But part of me believed that they were going to be good people, if there were alive. Reality was that I was standing right in front of him, my biological father. He wasn't anyone I was supposed to be proud of, he wasn't a "hero" as my parents had told me. He had a gaunt, sunken face, waxy skin, yellow teeth, and long, matted hair, as I stood right in front of him he wasn't who I wanted him to be be, who I expected him to be. "Mia" was the first word he said, as I stood right in front of him. My biological father was no hero, he was a murder.